The Coleman Thread (2 Viewers)

It took me 4 days to read through this thread, backwards. It also motivated me to go and find the stainless coffee percolator I knew was out in the garage, and saw some Coleman green paint. Dug a little further and found this 424 Dual Fuel stove that's UNFIRED and bought back in 2008.
23021.jpeg

After I pulled it out, I remembered buying it as the last gas stove I saw on the shelf at Target and marked down for a quick sale. I moved it at some point and lost track of it. Out of sight, out of mind, until last week. Looking forward to building an effective swing out kitchenette with this and some other arrangements.

The lantern is a 295-700T from 6/96, bought back then for camping and still going strong today,

Not to speak for @BHillteq but that one looks like the "newer" style but could be 20 years old. I've never seen a really old one in person but I think they have a diamond pattern and maybe some red? They look really cool and come up on the Bay every so often. I have the newer style and it works great but I'd love to have an old style one.

John McVicker

SILVER Star

^^^

I dunno. Far from an expert on these stoves...but my 1st thought after seeing the stoves ‘legs’ is that it’s from the 80’s or so.

Not to speak for @BHillteq but that one looks like the "newer" style but could be 20 years old. I've never seen a really old one in person but I think they have a diamond pattern and maybe some red? They look really cool and come up on the Bay every so often. I have the newer style and it works great but I'd love to have an old style one.
Spot on! The oven is a newer one. Like, a year old lol. I too would love to find an older one, though! They function the same, but have cooler colors.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star

What kind of junk do you carry in your Coleman stove? I have an old, dirty, ratty bandana, a piece of stiff wire because the check ball became stuck once, a funnel for filling the tank, and a striker for lighting the stove.

Post up.

IMG_5263.jpg
IMG_5264.jpg
IMG_5265.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom