The Beer Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very good stout. Nice slow sipper and not over spiced.

20180122_200441.jpg
20180121_202728.jpg
20180120_150429.jpg
20180113_174931.jpg
20180106_183315.jpg

Another Alchemust IPA.
Not bad. Focal Banger is still my favorite.
Also tried their new Imperial Stout, Luscious. Not bad. Lots of coffee flavor, a bit syrupy. No pic taken.
IMG_0736.JPG

Had not heard of these guys in clt before

Sycamore Brewing Company.
IMG_5122.JPG

Mountain Candy sound like my style!

Had not heard of these guys in clt before

Sycamore Brewing Company.
View attachment 1626615

Been around for a while know but they weren't canning when I left. Their selection rotates wildly so i'll be interested to hear if their cans do also or if they have found their "core" beer to distribute.

Weekend update..... on a wednesday

Good to know. OC is one of the original VT micros, but has been sold off to Ling Trail (I think). Lately I have found their lack of innovation and growth a bit disappointing, but I may need to seek this one out now.

Another OC that might be worth a shot. I thought it was pretty good.
IMG_5174.JPG

But was not near as good as this Heretic selection.
IMG_5180.JPG

Been drinking this one for awhile now - I really like it, though the 8.0% ABV hits me if I have more than two in a session. What do you think of it?

I thought it was pretty dang good really.

Hadn't heard of it before last week.

Sorry guys not on your fancy level yet... getting there though steel reserve is no longer apart of my life

5A6B6E95-328C-41D6-97A6-2CB2E336D88E.jpeg

YEAH!!! I never knew 40's came with a hoodliner. So cool! Or did you mean the jet black brake fluid?

Wait...when did you get a truck? Maybe I'm confusing you for another new guy.

Haha I think the light is playing tricks...at least I hope it's not that dark haha. I'll have to check tomorrow

You're probably not confusing me with another new guy. I got the truck a couple of weeks ago!

Haha I think the light is playing tricks...at least I hope it's not that dark haha. I'll have to check tomorrow

You're probably not confusing me with another new guy. I got the truck a couple of weeks ago!
Sweet. Seems the 1980+ 40's are multiplying in CLT lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom