Some Pics From Tonight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cash flow is a bitch right now, way to many irons in the fire.
Saving money for other things, i am thinking of welding shut the passenger door on the drivers side making a 3 door as well as changing the window frame on the now welded door to the same as the frame in the cargo area (no rollup window).
So i need a donor truck.

Been working on my PU so not to much time spent on the BJ, but i did manage some rough body work, to make up some inner wheel tubs and started messin with flares.
Picture 002 (Small).jpg
Picture 011 (Small).jpg
Picture 019 (Small).jpg

at first I saw this and thought,"oh jeez nice Bubba job". Hardly. That is some really nice looking work my friend I cant wait to see how it comes out. You are skilled and inventive. keep posting more pics.

Where did you get the flare?

attachment.php

Simply beautiful work.

They are PU flares, needed a pair for each side because the wheel wells are now 8" longer aswell as 4" higher.
So you could say they are Toyota.
Picture 239 (WinCE).jpg

Sorry, i still don't have any idea what the capacity is, i will post when i know.
Here are a few progress pics, my son and i removed the frame from under the body, took it out piece by piece till it was gone.
Although it is a step forward it seems more like a step back.
Picture 1598 (Small).jpg
Picture 1597 (Small).jpg
Picture 1605 (Small).jpg

WOW VERY nice I wish I had a roof still ... :grinpimp:

glad to see you are still working on it.

curriouse bout your rear wheel wells. did you bend the 90* seam or buy fenders "X" long and cut them how you wanted them? looks pretty good either way.

Everything started life as a 4'x10' sheet of 20 ga.
The 90* is a seam. welded both sides and then ground down.

Very nice work youre doing...
I cant believe ive never seen this thread before!
Hell yes you got skillz.
I can only assume youre using a plasma cutter?
I sure hope so, cuz then Id really feel like crap if you could do all that with a sawzall or angle grinder.

Looking awesome!

Chicago

Well sorry to piss on your parade but all i have is a 5" Makita grinder and zip disks, lots and lots of zip disks.

Well sorry to piss on your parade but all i have is a 5" Makita grinder and zip disks, lots and lots of zip disks.

FAWK!!!!
I SUCK!!!!:crybaby:

Sahweet work my friend!
I hope that I too can achieve that level of skill some day!

Chicago

This is one cool buildup, man! Nice-nice-nice Keep the pictures coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom