Some Pics From Tonight (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not Abandoned, Just not enough time. Too many things on the go.
I have run it, it sounds great! (blower whine). 10 PSI with a blip of the throttle, looking to get a slightly smaller pulley for the driven side. Wiring is back in, front bumper is on but lower valance took a hit from a loader so it needs replacing/paint.
Working on a FJ45 pick up for a friend, it's now a BJ45 5 spd PU and still messin with my FJ40, so the 60 is low on the dance card. Sorry for the delay.

Latest pics
DSC01184.JPG

This 45 is taking up most of my spare time right now but it should be cool when i finish it. Put 63" chevy springs on the rear and 56" Dakota rears on the front with a spring over and shackle reversal. 60 series steering box, 4 runner brakes. 3B turbo diesel, 5 spd, 37" rubber. The rear of the frame was repaired with 3/16" plate. should flex pretty well. Other than the foot portion of the floors the body is in really good condition.

60 is in there somewhere. We have been wheeling it, works quite well. Super charger is too loud though. In shop for a new set of gears, lack of lube ate the front set.

DSC00280.JPG

DSC00447.JPG

DSC00449.JPG

DSC00457.JPG

Backing up some but these are pics of a second cross member.

Second Crossmember (4).JPG

Second Crossmember.JPG

My anti wrap bar. There's a con rod in there too just for the hell of it.

DSC00519.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom