Snicklephritz87 - 60Series Restomod - Home garage restoration (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is there to figure out? Why not just run the truck drive that has been shown to work perfectly counties times?
Truck parts - didn’t come with my block and i am using an LS6 intake. I am using truck spacing.

Here is the ls i built for my 40 - using truck parts.

IMG_0755.jpeg

and you cant run that intake with the truck alternator bracket and truck WP
Sure you can, I did for like 3 years. Just have to move idler pulley.

Have you looked at my setup? That rear crossover location is way too tight with front driveshaft, also I would recommend swapping that 1.25 for a .09. The smaller exhaust outlet will be a lot easier and you won’t make enough power to where it will make a difference.

Have you looked at my setup? That rear crossover location is way too tight with front driveshaft, also I would recommend swapping that 1.25 for a .09. The smaller exhaust outlet will be a lot easier and you won’t make enough power to where it will make a difference.
I haven’t do you have a link?

I haven’t do you have a link?

I put the 78/75 in July last year, install starts at page 113, I ended up redoing it a few days later moving the downpipe around the front of the oil pan sump in addition to my crossover tube. There's more pics later in the thread. I have a SOA and it is still super tight with 3" downpipe. Really a supercharger would be 1000 times easier and have way less heat management issue, just a lot more expensive.

What is even like to drive a 60 series with ls and turbo seems a bit much.
That’s the point.

Honestly i wanted to do something different. Instead of doing an erod drop. I decided to rebuild a 5.3 and turbo it. I am primarily doing this for the fun of it. I am sure it will be to much.

But i am trying to keep the power on the lower end around 500-700hp.

Last edited:
I need to buy a Dragy and make a hit in my 62 after I get my new tires mounted and make some minor changes to my clutch so I can shift it a little faster. I only have it on 3-5ish psi right now, and it is plenty. Still have stock cam and valve springs but have a set of springs and a BTR cam to go in at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom