Builds SLOW 71 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice thing about in board water is less chance of freezing.

:hmm: I was thinking about plumbing it to the heat exchanger in order to have a tank of warm/hot water. Maybe I should think about some insulation for Winter camping or maybe I'm too old for cold azz Winter camping.

Would you want to use potable water for the shower? I would think that tank would be better for drinking and cooking.

Would you want to use potable water for the shower? I would think that tank would be better for drinking and cooking.

I was thinking it could be for both, but we do usually have bottled water for drinking. Cooking and washing dishes doesn't really use much. Showers do eat up the water, hard getting the cream rinse out of my hair, etc.

The 3 of us can shower on 1 5 gallon bucket making sure we recirc the water as you lather. If you use the tank to shower it would be good to get a bucket to catch and dump back in.

My roof tank (which has anti slosh foam in it) is 11 gallons of potable but I carry 5 gals of drinking water. Roof tank with ten foot hose reaches kitchen, washing hair and dousing fires. Cover it with towels to help from feezing

making sure we recirc the water as you lather. If you use the tank to shower it would be good to get a bucket to catch and dump back in.

I'm not so sure I could sell that to Mrs Scrappy. We go through a fiver for just the two of us and it's not divided equal. Talking about bringing along a collapsible jerry can to refill the tank or use just for the shower, getting water wherever we can.

That's because J Mack had me hopped up on Coors. :)
You're welcome.
img(437).jpg

I agree, real men drink Budweiser. :) When I started at the brewery there were three beers being made. Michelob for the rich guys, Busch for the ladies and Budweiser for the working man. No light beers and none of the crap they put in beer now.

I agree, real men drink Budweiser. :) When I started at the brewery there were three beers being made. Michelob for the rich guys, Busch for the ladies and Budweiser for the working man. No light beers and none of the crap they put in beer now.

Especially fruit flavors! Some things just shouldn’t be.
Exceptions can be made for Beermosas and Red Beer when camping.

My Grandpa almost disowned one of his sons because he put ice cubes in his Bud, big mistake at the family table.

Where the f*** do you find this 💩😳🤪😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bud Light: The beer you drink when you didn’t even want to drink a beer but the person you’re eating dinner with orders it for you. It’s pretty much the McDonald’s drive-through of adult beverages, what you’ll have when there’s literally no other choice available.

. Because consuming swill wasn’t awful enough.

“In honor of Pride Month, Bud Light will be selling special rainbow bottles in partnership with the Gay Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD),” the Daily Wire reported Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom