Builds SLOW 71 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, looks nice and strong .

Thanks Guys!

Opinions... Since I've added some drain holes in the front, I thought of adding a stiffener ( angle iron ). Do you think I'm just wasting time, plenty of room. I figure the only negative is adding a couple pounds to an already over weight, corn fed pig.

IMG_3725.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

Would help it not oil can at least, but really your not going to be thrashing it that hard...right?

Skid plate looks good. Ready to loose those 4:1 gears yet? :D

The rears are 2" smoothies with 8" travel and I can't find the information on the fronts. I know they're 2" smoothies, also and I believe 10" travel. I'll call them Monday (filthy motorsports).

The rears are 2" smoothies with 8" travel and I can't find the information on the fronts. I know they're 2" smoothies, also and I believe 10" travel. I'll call them Monday (filthy motorsports).

Are they valved special or are they off the shelf ?

I talked to them about what I had and intended use, he did the rest. I'm guessing they're just off the shelf or at least a common valving.

This is the only one I can find right now of just the pipe. The tail piece is on the left (shiny). It wraps up and over the axle then between the spring and tire. I'll try to take some better pictures tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom