Sign-Up for Over The Mountain Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need to get commitments of those who are attending this event Aug, 10-12. Please post here.

As of this writing, campsites CAN NOT BE RESERVED. They are on a first come, first served basis. However, the Advance Party will need to know how many sites they need to hold as a minimum. As mentioned earlier, I will be sending out a packet to everyone with the information you need.

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND. Many Thanks!

Me alone, I will sleep in the truck so one site. If my dad stops up I will have a tent...the monster hotel tent.

Is this different from the sticky above?

I'm in provided no storms down here. Either by myself, my Pop may come, or a girlfriend. Prolly camp on the river.

Bill.

Is this different from the sticky above?

I'm in provided no storms down here. Either by myself, my Pop may come, or a girlfriend. Prolly camp on the river.

Bill.

Yes and no. It just helps us keep a list of who is actally going and how many tent spots we might need to reserve. Big Oak as you know has 11 sites. 2 tents per site from what I can remember of the park rules. (alex is working on this) The main camp will only hold the Canopy, and the trail team will probably need two sites. That leaves aabout 17 tent spots available. So we know we are most likely going to have overflow into Spivey. We just need an idea of how many.

I am in!!

Two people ( most likely my brother in law)

I need one camp site that will allow for two small tents.

Looking forward to it!:cheers:

I'm in...
One bright yellow truck, the tent, me, Maria and Isabelle
And all the crap in the back of the truck!

I'm in...pray to the gods one 40 and definatley one tent.

I'm in...with Dianne and a spoiled rotten dog. One pop up camper.

I'm there.
I had scheduled a half-day Monday morning to protect the Saturday against a mandatory production Saturday. They killed the BBQ for me that way this Sat and I won't let it spoil the OTM in August.
I woke up today and will try tomorrow to change that to Friday afternoon so I can head straight up there from work and arrive at a reasonable time.
I'm beginning to realize that Sunday is usually just a strike camp and stagger out time. So I won't need Monday to unpack and catch up, I should be home Sunday afternoon. 10-4 ?

I'm in, heading that way noon the Friday.
How/who do I pay?
b

I'm in... one 40 and one tent.

One 80 and a small tent!....

Thanks to you all who are posting your commitments here.

I'm concerned about the 2 dozen "non-member" folks who have been emailing me, though. Please post here if you are coming, fellers (and ladies).

Many thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom