Shakey mirror fix with a bracket and bottom post fix (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been dealing with a shaky mirror for awhile. Was about to break down and do the zip tie hack but this is such a simple and well thought out product. Purchased! đź‘Ť

Let me be the first to say how well this little bracket from @Outsane wor-

Oh - few years late to the party, nevermind.

But seriously, five minutes and a couple squirts of Deoxit later and I have a stable, functioning power mirror. Brilliant!

Your mirror bottom bracket will fix this below? Will definitely order one if it will.

25AD5676-D273-4E44-9B84-374227FF64DA.jpeg

D47B45BA-A817-4F0E-AF5E-7CC93E427BAB.jpeg

Can you pls PM me so I can order/pay for one? I need the driver's side (left) one. Or shall I just order it thru your website? It said that it is back-ordered.

Done...awesome not having the shakes anymore!
20200611_181835.jpg

Just ordered. My mirrors have been a disaster. Excited to get these!

My previous fix isn’t working anymore, shakes are back. Just ordered a set. @Outsane, small piece of advice I would clean up the description on your site. Description say both sides included and then ordering you have to pick left right or both. It’s an invitation for some social media snowflake to blast you:flipoff2:
Thanks
Bryan

Last edited:
My previous fix isn’t working anymore, shakes are back. Just ordered a set. @Outsane, small piece of advice I would clean up the description on your site. Description say both sides included and then ordering you have to pick left right or both. It’s an invitation for some social media snowflake to blast you:flipoff2:
Thanks
Bryan

Thanks @Funner I made adjustments to the description

If the tabs are still in place you may need to slot them out.

View attachment 2070013

Insert mirror back in, top first under the bracket

Re attach screw throu the access hole
View attachment 2068779

Adjust mirror

Post on social media

Have a beer

Bottom post fix is on page 5

What did you use to slot out the tabs? Just a file or did u cut them somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom