September POTM - FJ55TLC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Made this:
IMG_20190202_133005.jpg

To hold these:
IMG_20190202_134500.jpg

Actually, no. That sounds like too much work. If you read the forest service manual you are required to carry an axe and shovel while off roading on forest service land. Just trying to be compliant. Besides I needed an excuse to purchase a Fiskers axe and a Crazy Beaver shovel.

Oh, so all those JKs I see with shovels and axes bolted on the outside aren't being posers, they are being compliant?

You had the same problem I had when I changed out the Swampers. It loses a little of the beastly stance, but those new hoops do look nice.

It may have lost a little of it's "beastly stance", but when I hit the side hills on that last snowy pass they didn't slide sideways down the hills like it did with the boggers.

I actually finished something:
IMG_20190226_175743.jpg

I remade the rear seat latch. I used a bicycle cable because the factory cable was way too long since I had to move the latch over to clear the box I installed in the floor. I also had to extend the rear seat bump stops. Which I used a couple polyurethane body mounts to give me a little extra reach. Now, onto the next project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom