September POTM - FJ55TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not really an upgrade, but for my 20th year at my job they bought me a Yeti tundra 65 cooler.
IMG_20180731_181456.jpg

Sure. The wheels are Mickey Thompson Classic II's. They are made by Alcoa and are some of the heaviest alloy wheels that I have seen. I like them because the lug holes are steel inserted and I have beat them pretty hard with very little damage. The size is 16 x 10 with a back spacing of 4.44 inches. The tires are 37 x 12.50 r16 Maxxis Creapy Crawlers.
IMG_20180801_180457.jpg

I have not four wheeled them yet because I am busy working my life away, but hopefully will be able to soon. They are quiet and smooth on the street.

It is running perfectly, like usual.
The winter project is get the rear winch installed. I know, you've heard that before. I have also been thinking about a headliner.
The car show was fun. It's fun to see car guys that have no idea what to do with it.
BUT...
IMG_20180922_181351.jpg

First place in the 4x4 class!
They don't know what to do with it, but everyone loved it. Then we went to dinner and could hardly get out of it to get into the restaurant without people wanting to talk about it. Same thing trying to leave the restaurant.
The poor truck is covered in drool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom