September POTM - FJ55TLC (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The only upgrade I did was upgrade the driveway it sits in.

The dust literally hasn't settled and you're already upgrading. I need to get to work.:pig:

I figured that my list is not getting any shorter and I can't rely on J Mack to air up my air tanks every time I need to engage my air locker.

I was thinking the same, made a list and that was it.

Does that mean that you are going to be installing a roof rack?

The only upgrade I did was upgrade the driveway it sits in.

It will all come together one day with due diligence. Don't give up!

I'm still thinking about the roof rack, but do want to build a period correct grille guard. A rack sure would come in handy, but I really like the look better without.

I thought i wanted a rack until i found out i can still park my pig in a garage. Plus i have had to go in parking garages a lot lately and i just squeak thru.

I finally got the new air compressor tray built and installed. I took a chance and bought the Smittybilt compressor. It was cheap and had fairly good reviews. I can air up my tanks in less than a minute to 125 psi. I am pleased.
J Mack, I owe you 6 gallons of air.
WP_20170825_18_47_08_Pro.jpg

I finally got the new air compressor tray built and installed. I took a chance and bought the Smittybilt compressor. It was cheap and had fairly good reviews. I can air up my tanks in less than a minute to 125 psi. I am pleased.
J Mack, I owe you 6 gallons of air.
View attachment 1524349

I see your secret weapon!!! and am itching to add the same gear to mine...I've had it sitting in the garage for over a year now. Here in Cali, I was not allowed to install a 3FE or it's induction gear to my 2F as it would have either been 0.2 liters too small of a motor, or "modified". And now I see I have been remiss in my reading-up duties...time to spy on your pit crew:poof:

I have made very little progress. I did install l.e.d. dome lights. I replaced the big yellow l.e.d. lights on the front bumper with some that are bigger. The old ones are 68 watts and bright. The new ones are 185 watts and are BRIGHT! I may have over done it. Again. The yellow ones are replacing the ones up by the windshield.
So, that's all. I have been driving it a bunch because I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom