Builds "Sage" My 65-FJ45 finally makes it home! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[QUOTE="cppilot, post: 12004387, member: 73089" View attachment 1827949 ´ Moved Sage into the garage with the dayley driver. Put about 40 miles on her today and plan on a few more tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Looks fine.:)
... what´s in the parking lot between the two ....normally ?
I would have an idea ... what to put between ....
something little... something with 4 doors... something with an air cooled front engine..
something with less hp..something with less fuel consumption...
something rare in the US.... something french.:)
Cheers.

Thanks, the exhaust was designed to be routed above the skid plate by the factory. You just need a good exhaust shop to make the appropriate bends in your tubing.

Got Sage out this last week for a wash job and a rewind of the winch cable. I can forget sometimes how fun this thing is to drive.

666098C7-1AB2-4AAB-9EAE-EA073DE390EA.jpeg
58248F60-840F-49D5-94FE-73F1BB6E538D.jpeg
35416CD9-8EC6-44EF-A375-A6C8C1945548.jpeg

Thanks JP, that 45 SWB of yours is killer...good thing I can’t fit into one...good luck with your sale. Someone will be very lucky and they won’t even know at first..,then they will.
Regards
Mark

Go Ducks !!!

No doubt!
I think I can speak for all us here. We miss you on here Mark. Great inspiration.
Tell you what. I will trade you my truck and $$ so you can restore another one! 🤪
Right!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Ken, once was enough for me. lots of fun but I really enjoy just driving and using them the most. Lots of nice trucks on here. I've just been busy and not a lot of spare time....I feel honored to be among this group of people.

Thanks JP, you know what it is like.....I just haven't got rid of any of them. To much fun.

Thanks Dom, it’s been several years. looking forward to some Cruiser rides.Note to self, don’t get two puppies at the same time….WOW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom