Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New pig buyers are not the sharpest tools in the shed , I know this from experience
More than one pig buyer has been bitten by the "new paint" and over paid for for a rust bucket. IMHO your shell of a pig project would be worth more than the pig in this sale ad.

I would say "super rare" is an accurate and apt description considering half those switches didn't come from the factory. :rofl:

Amazing what kind of nonsense is being marketed . Its already been repainted red and that is peeling off.

Although that painting looks like a 3rd grader made it, I very much like Strawberry Poptarts. In fact I have been known to bring them on trail runs and overnights in my Cruisers.

I have the original for my 1969 as well as the sales/maintenance booklet. Maybe I should sell it?

Interesting that they put in what looks like a factory AC unit in a 1969 which means they removed the lower dash piece where the vacuum assisted 4H/L lever and knobs were... then moved the transfer case shift lever to the floor. Unless international trucks were different?

So this guy must be parting out a 55 as he has a lot of parts listed. Most are very high prices which I don't mind too much; but I really take issue when someone lists something as "NOS" that's clearly used and doesn't point out the broken leg of the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom