Radiator Support / Isolator P/Ns? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That part number (16124-75030) doesn't fit anywhere on a FZJ80, it's for a water pump but not a 1FZFE.

Other parts needed including what's listed in post #16 are the top collars (2) 16549-61020 and associated cushions (2) 16584-61020) (circled in red).

The collar 16549-61010 (2) is for the larger cushions ("donuts") that the radiator sits on (circled in blue):

See the parts diagram below:

FZJ80 Radiator support parts diagram.png

Last edited:
FWIW I find Partsouq the easiest to find part numbers, then I often go to Toyota parts deal and/or McGeorge or any other US based website and double check. Then I call my local Toyota dealer parts Dept to order the part and give them that number. Sometimes if I'm still not sure I may ask the Parts Dept if they could double check if it's correct for my model year. I find that more efficient that just asking them to look up the part number for me. I then order the parts from my local dealer who gives me a discount.

IME that system works well, saves the Parts counter guy time from looking it up to start but once he has it in front of him it's easy for him to then double check that it's correct for my model but most of the time I just give him the numbers and pay for the order. Sometimes they may need a little more information, like when his system gives him a choice of semi-floating axle versus full-floating axle, locked diffs or not, etc,etc.

Another advantage of using Partsouq is that for the majority of the parts they have photos posted up so that makes it easier to double check if it looks like what you're working on. Or, if they don't show a photo a general internet search for images with the part number (once you have it) and then double check if it looks like what you're working on.

FWIW.
This ^^^
I start with partsouq then feed the number into google search to see what it comes up with.
A lot of times I just end up ordering from them as I live in a small town ( no dealers)
The closest dealer is not helpful and I can get the parts faster just ordering from partsouq.

Last edited:
That part number 1(6124-75030) doesn't fit anywhere on a FZJ80, it's for a water pump but not a 1FZFE.

Parts including what's listed in post #16 are the top collars (2) and associated cushions (2). See the parts diagram below:

View attachment 3408549

This isn't it?

1692749278853.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom