Project Old Fart 1960 FJ25 softop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I stumbled upon your build. What a cool project. No words to describe how impressed I am. Thanks for allowing people to have a look.

UPDATE No work in the shop this spring as you have noticed. My excuse was because I have had a total left knee replacement on Jan 25th.
Shop time has been limited to used parts shipping. The new knee is excellent, I am working as a trail educator on the Worlds most famous four wheel drive trail, The Rubicon Trail until the end of summer. If you are near Placerville this summer drop an e-mail by to pardion@comcast.net and maybe we can hook up so you can pick apart this build-up. Thanks, John

I was over visiting John when I picked up a centered tear housing. John showed me around and I got to see the 25 he is restoring, it is a beautiful restoration to good to be driven on the streets TNX John for the great time...

Time to keep moving on this project! Boy do I have alot of work to do, but I try real hard to make this a FUN job. So grab a cold one and I will be sending photo's and asking questions.

A couple parts needed: Tool Box Lock Strap
Repo Dash Plaques

Later, John

Subscribed. Just did a quick read through again. Mostly looked at the pictures. She's a masterpiece. Body color looks bitchin' on all those parts.
:beer:

Ill look this weekend, i should have both dash plaques for you.
Here are my originals, black background was faded, so I stripped them and buffed them, and can not get a black background. Does anyone know how to silkscreen? If so I have a job for you. Thanks, John
DSC02514.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom