Project Angus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been eying that hood strut kit for a while now but it's never made its way to the top of my list to get one. How do you like it?
Its nice, doesn't open quite as far as a stock set up but clears a lot of room for working.

Got the radio finished up with the cruiserhead mounting bracket. Nice little affordable piece.

Truck had a big gash on the passenger side door. Got it banged out, cleaned, and sanded Sprayed with some color match paint from automotive touchup.. Looks terrible from a 2 feet, ok from 10 feet, and great from 50 feet so im calling that a win. I got a local shop that's going to install the below decal so it really just needed to kinda blend in.
IMG_4082.jpeg
IMG_4078.jpeg
IMG_4085.jpeg
IMG_3935.jpeg

Coming along nicely Patrick, are you putting the claymore on the back? I always got a kick out of that.

Couple small things. New 80 series wiper arm and Koito H4 kit. Been DDing the past few weeks. I certainly keeps the lead foot in check
IMG_4131.jpeg
IMG_4137.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4130.jpeg

New AC compressor, I assume you can change o rings and just swap old high/low to new one? I couldnt find where you can buy them new.
IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4143.jpeg

Last edited:
Really nice build so far! Keep up the great work.
PS. were you and your wife at an Urban air in Morrisville last weekend? If so, I was the guy in the Cruiser Gear tshirt

Really nice build so far! Keep up the great work.
PS. were you and your wife at an Urban air in Morrisville last weekend? If so, I was the guy in the Cruiser Gear tshirt
We were out of country last weekend so sadly no.

Cant thank @roadstr6, @Cirbo, and @angerhater enough for the help today. The boys helped with the City Racer carb, valve cover, and checked valve tolerances. It feels like a new truck.

Jim C air pump pulley, and new corner markers

IMG_4173.jpeg
IMG_4171.jpeg
IMG_4170.jpeg
IMG_4168.jpeg
IMG_4166.jpeg

Noticed "Chinese" stamped on the fuel filter so I swapped it and fuel line our out with new OEM. Seems to start much easier now, may just be in my head.
IMG_4180.jpeg

Noticed "Chinese" stamped on the fuel filter so I swapped it and fuel line our out with new OEM. Seems to start much easier now, may just be in my head.
View attachment 3585852
It's just cool enough here this time of year that my 2F trucks need a little choke for the first start. They start right up the rest of the day. You should hook up your choke cable or bring it by my place and I'll hook it up for you. Sorry I forgot to do it when we installed the carb.

It's just cool enough here this time of year that my 2F trucks need a little choke for the first start. They start right up the rest of the day. You should hook up your choke cable or bring it by my place and I'll hook it up for you. Sorry I forgot to do it when we installed the carb.
Ill just have to find new help from now on.....😳

JK
I got the choke cable routed but I am pretty sure its fouled up inside the house. It looks like it got crimped at some point so it doesn't slide in and out very easy.

Anyone got a lead on a, 99332-11250-78, OEM AC belt? Looks like they are NLA

IMG_4184.jpeg

IH8HeaterHose. Couldn't get temp up; new thermostat and 90% of the hoses replaced. Was real lucky the housing bolts came out clean. Got temp and no leaks, for now. Cant get the rear heater working but I did get to find out what coolant tastes like.

Also did diffs and transfer case fluids.
IMG_4194.jpeg
IMG_4199.jpeg
IMG_4200.jpeg
IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4201.jpeg

Last edited:
Couple of hoses were real close to giving out. That little one under the water pump was blown up like a ballon
IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4197.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom