Builds Portland Troopy Build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@umpqua, I found this is while wasting time on the internet:
Premium Troopy Kit
Maybe something to consider.
Hey, thanks for this. Mud is a great site that has people willing to make helpful suggestions....I really appreciate the feedback.

I have sent the link to the builder. I don't think we have enough time to order from Aus but this should give some great ideas and inspiration on what needs to go where.

Thank you!

Just discovered your build on Mud today. It's amazing to see what all you've been able to have done in less than a year! Kudos to you and those who have helped so far on an awesome build. Couldn't help but notice and appreciate the Razorback hat. Going tp be a long year, but WPS!

View attachment 1610597[/QUOTE]

A few random shots of the build. The truck is with Goose Gear in Huntington Beach, CA. I plan to go there on Friday and drive the truck back one day next week.

awning light.jpeg

Cabinet Mockup.jpeg

floor.jpeg

A few more photo's. You may notice in one that the windows have been flipped putting the latches at the top so they can be accessed when the cabinets are installed.

Staying on the theme of using all available space, there will be boxes mounted in the space behind the cabinets where not often needed items will be kept.

Side Panel.jpeg

Side panel 2.jpeg

Side panel 3.jpeg

Last edited:
Shore power on the Troopy.

shore power.jpeg

shore power open.jpeg

Coming along.

Nice behind the cabinet storage.

IMG_2517.JPG

Last edited:
Bullet Liner.

Been "listening" to all the talk about a spare or no spare. What do you do when you split the side wall? Or get a wrench in the tire? Can you patch a side wall split? A hole bigger than a nail?
the tire patch kit that I carry has a big needle & thread so you can temp fix a torn side wall. I still carry a full spare

Coming along....

IMG_2551.JPG

That's a great question. Unfortunately we didn't do a before weight. I can absolutely tell you though that the cabinets are both super light and very strong.

Should have more pics soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom