Pig Picture Album (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like they have been sitting there quite a while, a good number of them.

It would make me sick to have even 1 classic vehicle sitting out in the weather, so I don't buy/sell/trade more than I can take care of. I follow Hagerty barn finds youtube series and its heart breaking.

And the owner slapping a "don't bother me price" on a truck that most likely needs everything tells me all I need to know.
So. I guess you don't want a picture of my yard 😎. It's metal! Not a Dog. 😊

Because it's a hobby and there are no wrong answers as long as we're all having fun.

There's always a fine line between keeping classic pigs preserved and using them as the rugged utility vehicles Toyota designed them to be. As @J Mack said, the key is having fun and the iron pig preservation society pegs the needle at the red line in that department.:beer::steer:

They’re out there, if you look enough.

2BBDCC99-B72B-4DEE-A5CD-ABF0A78B55D5.jpeg

Looks like they have been sitting there quite a while, a good number of them.

It would make me sick to have even 1 classic vehicle sitting out in the weather, so I don't buy/sell/trade more than I can take care of. I follow Hagerty barn finds youtube series and its heart breaking.

And the owner slapping a "don't bother me price" on a truck that most likely needs everything tells me all I need to know.
I bought my 78 pig from them when Merle still owned it . My pig had been in his yard for 20 years outside. Low humidity in the high desert really helps. My pig has rusted more in 2 years of Missouri weather than all of the years it spent at Classic Cruisers .

My pig has rusted more in 2 years of Missouri weather than all of the years it spent at Classic Cruisers .

Ditto. Mine has started showing rust stains through the rattle can paint that weren’t there after it spent 2012-2018 in Boulder, CO, Aspen, CO and Taos, NM. (And the rattle can paint was in 2012.)

Time to take it back to snow country, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom