Pig / dog pics? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toughest part of having dogs in your life is when you have to say “Good bye”.
Tiny was my wife’s little angel.
We had to let go early this morning...
95A890F3-3A5D-41C0-BFBB-6FB9C61AB39B.jpeg

Thanks for letting me share guys.

Tiny was pretty damn funny for a Chihuahua. She would go absolutely ballistic when the vacuum cleaner came out.

My poor wife though... She loved Tiny dearly. If you look through the pictures on her phone, they would be 95% pictures of Tiny, 3% pictures of our boy, maybe a few pictures of me, and then miscellaneous.

Usually when my wife is crying it is b/c of something I did or didn't do. Now she is trying not to cry and there is nothing I can do.

Last edited:
Just about a year, to the day, ago, I had to Say Goodbye to my cat - Mouse Master Max. To me he was the coolest cat ever.

My vet thought he was a Maine Coon. He had been hit by a car, someone found him on the road and thought he was dead, but then they saw him moving, so they scooped him up and brought him to my vet's clinic where they patched him up. I had a GSD at the time who loved kitties, so they gave Max to me.

He would eat mice like some people eat a plate of oysters, he was one bad kitty cat.

Max:
18 June 17 1181.JPG

He was big too! Tiny weighed less than 4 lbs most of her life, here they are together:
11 Oct 2017 043.JPG

Whenever one of our animals has to leave us, I always think of this, and hope it is true.

And then I cry like a little girl...

The Rainbow Bridge

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the "Rainbow Bridge" because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills, and valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing; they are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up! The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him/her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again, again, and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Thanks for letting me share guys.

Tiny was pretty damn funny for a Chihuahua. She would go absolutely ballistic when the vacuum cleaner came out.

My poor wife though... She loved Tiny dearly. If you look through the pictures on her phone, they would be 95% pictures of Tiny, 3% pictures of our boy, maybe a few pictures of me, and then miscellaneous.

Usually when my wife is crying it is b/c of something I did or didn't do. Now she is trying not to cry and there is nothing I can do.
One of the few negatives about having a dog is the realization that we will out live our pet. That doesn’t make it any easier when that time comes. Cheris the memories and when the right time comes, replace her soul with another great dog.

Yes, spoiled girl, wifes ❤!

Crazy. My vet loves Danes. She had one that developed bone cancer and she actually got a bone graft from the CSU vet hospital bone bank. Her dog Murphy went into remission, there was some publicity, and life moves on.
Then one day my vet gets a call from Stormin’ Norman Schwarzkopf’s Office. He was doing a PSA on surviving cancer and wanted Murphy in the video with him. Murphy got to fly in his jet to his place in Telluride.
My vet wasn’t invited!
She still has a letter from Norman and a picture of their day together.

Good luck with Boo...

Sorry to hear this as well. Saying good bye to our companions is rough. We are on week 2 after saying good bye to our doberman from her battle with cancer. :(

I remember a couple of weeks after we lost our GSD, I went to hang up his collar in the front closet. The tags gingled and Max the cat came running up to the front of the house. I think he thought he was going to play with his old friend. He stood there looking around for his dog and all the tears came back up...

Speaking of Danes...some of you have seen this pic already but here goes:

WJWM5814[1].JPG

This is Zeke, our 7 y/o Great Dane.

I remember a couple of weeks after we lost our GSD, I went to hang up his collar in the front closet. The tags gingled and Max the cat came running up to the front of the house. I think he thought he was going to play with his old friend. He stood there looking around for his dog and all the tears came back up...

Thinking more about Max, and his GSD Haans, aka Mr Chompy.
Max loved ambushing Haans and grabbing his tail. Haans would get very concerned. Those 2 were great together:

MVC-338F.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom