For Sale PA parting an interesting 96 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Parting out a neat 96 80 series frame is bad. It's the neat dark blue color with gray interior. Everything is for sale, engine, trans and axles have been listed under their respective categories here on MUD. Here's an example of some of the items that I've been able to remove and set prices for: headlight and parking light assemblies either side $85. Grille $45, chrome trim pieces above the headlights $10 each. Rear sliding windows nice shape $100 for the pair (both sides). Doors complete with glass and electric motors $125 each. Hood is straight with very minor bubbling starting one small area of front edge $75. Radiator $100. Front seats $100 each. This is triple locked from the factory, the locker switch and harness $175. Tail lights either side $45. Has a sunroof and a nice Toyota double din stereo. Ask about anything else. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net I prefer to sell large hard to ship parts to buyers who can pick them up here in northeast PA.

Last edited:
what color interior? Pics???

pm sent for headlamps, corner lamps, tail lamps

Interested in locker switch and harness

I'm interested in the driver's seatbelt if it's in good shape.

Also the seatbelts buckles for the rear seats. Most interested in the two for the middle row outside seats. Don't need the lap belt. And the rear seat buckles as well.

Steering box price if you still have it?

No response to pm's from two days ago, hope he's OK.

Parting out a neat 96 80 series frame is bad. It's the neat dark blue color with gray interior. Everything is for sale, engine, trans and axles have been listed under their respective categories here on MUD. Here's an example of some of the items that I've been able to remove and set prices for: headlight and parking light assemblies either side $85. Grille $45, chrome trim pieces above the headlights $10 each. Rear sliding windows nice shape $200 for the pair (both sides). Doors complete with glass and electric motors $125 each. Hood is straight with very minor bubbling starting one small area of front edge $75. Radiator $100. Front seats $100 each. This is triple locked from the factory, the locker switch and harness $125. Nice steering wheel $85. Tail lights either side $45. Has a sunroof and a nice Toyota double din stereo. Ask about anything else. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net I prefer to sell large hard to ship parts to buyers who can pick them up here in northeast PA.
Parting out a neat 96 80 series frame is bad. It's the neat dark blue color with gray interior. Everything is for sale, engine, trans and axles have been listed under their respective categories here on MUD. Here's an example of some of the items that I've been able to remove and set prices for: headlight and parking light assemblies either side $85. Grille $45, chrome trim pieces above the headlights $10 each. Rear sliding windows nice shape $200 for the pair (both sides). Doors complete with glass and electric motors $125 each. Hood is straight with very minor bubbling starting one small area of front edge $75. Radiator $100. Front seats $100 each. This is triple locked from the factory, the locker switch and harness $125. Nice steering wheel $85. Tail lights either side $45. Has a sunroof and a nice Toyota double din stereo. Ask about anything else. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net I prefer to sell large hard to ship parts to buyers who can pick them up here in northeast PA.
Do you have the fender flares and possibly the exterior window belt mounding (black) ?

I'm interested in the driver's seatbelt if it's in good shape.

Also the seatbelts buckles for the rear seats. Most interested in the two for the middle row outside seats. Don't need the lap belt. And the rear seat buckles as well.
Anything on this?

The driver seat belt/shoulder harness is in very good shape $40. I will leave the buckles on the other seats looks like I have a buyer for them. Let me know. Thanks, Gary

The driver seat belt/shoulder harness is in very good shape $40. I will leave the buckles on the other seats looks like I have a buyer for them. Let me know. Thanks, Gary
I'll take it. I'll send you a message.

rear wheel well carpet in cargo area like these.....
1698156558401.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom