ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who exactly is it at Tide that keeps coming up with these great recipes?

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 8.01.09 PM.png

Did you look at 4x4 Labs? It is a super high clearance very nice bumper. I would have got one but it was out of my price range.

Ya I love the 4x4labs but I can’t justify spending 1500 dollars on a bumper and I don’t know how to weld. I might just go with the BIOR

@stevezero has unlimited credit with me - he paid before delivery, but he is getting free delivery out of the deal :)

@fordoford I am open to lots of incentive to keep it in its box, and have it picked up for delivery elsewhere. :D I'd love a short bus for the clearance and the weight savings.

If my stock bumper, wings, and mounting brackets werent so torn up, I'd mount my winch behind a stock bumper.

Been waiting for toyota to say something back to him after i saw what had happened. Mad respect for the dude and what he risked. #toyotastrong

I had been wondering if they'd respond too, and I'm happy that's how they did. He definitely deserves it

That truck needs to be called S'more, for many reasons

Amazing photo from one of the many fires out west

46129335_2205189346417294_4890136930139766784_n.jpg

Ya I love the 4x4labs but I can’t justify spending 1500 dollars on a bumper and I don’t know how to weld. I might just go with the BIOR
Mike makes really nice stuff. I actually like his from bumper a lot and hope to replace my ARB with it soon. Granted @fj40z will get my ARB though.

Mike makes really nice stuff. I actually like his from bumper a lot and hope to replace my ARB with it soon. Granted @fj40z will get my ARB though.

:beer::beer:

I guess I'm stuck with my Saturday delivery LOL.

I'll just blend in with the manditory white 80 with ARB front.....maybe I'll get a dorkel for Festivus

About to do my first oil change on the cruiser and getting lost looking through all the threads haha. Should I just go 5w-30 and what filter should I get? Gotta be at Walmart

About to do my first oil change on the cruiser and getting lost looking through all the threads haha. Should I just go 5w-30 and what filter should I get? Gotta be at Walmart
I always do toyota filters. the dealership usually runs good deals. like buy 3 get one free.

Last Toyota filter was 4 dollars. Fred Anderson Toyota online parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom