||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since some of you are into parting out 80's now.... would anyone happen to have a spare rear wiper control module available? It is located in the upper gate. I had some funky electrical things going on that I have traced back to a couple of blown diodes inside this module. I think it is the same for all years but the part number on mine is 85940-60020. Expensive little sucker.

Thanks!
Eric

Might be interested in the snorkle, if it's complete. How much?

paid 330 would like to get $260 i have the template for it too you would just have to by some nut serts for the window pillar also have the hole saw and will help you install it to:D

Looking for a decent tub for a 75. I have a cowl and rear tub that need work but if I can find a decent complete tub it would save me alot of body work time.

Wanted- More money so I can finish my junk.

Just a heads up, I am picking up two trailer loads full of parts this week. Probably something for everyone...
Four 33x10.5x15 Swampers, carbs, assorted body parts, 3 sets of doors, two hard tops, jump seats, front seats, custom roll bar, two sets of drum axles and more.

Pics of the swampers for the 70?? (tires only!)

tires

are you referring to the super swamper's or the buck shot mudders?
the super swamper's are still for sale $1,200 for all 5 mounted on Toyota factory 15" rims

Good point, sorry if I responded a little quick, remy I was selling the 275/85/R15 Buckshot Mudders if they're the ones you were interested in.
sorry for the confusion and the long delay to reply was interested in the buckshot mudders.

Pics of the swampers for the 70?? (tires only!)

I will. They have zero miles.

Here they are. Notice the little nubs on the tread. Rims are for sale too.

100_8457.jpg

Just a heads up, I am picking up two trailer loads full of parts this week. Probably something for everyone...
Four 33x10.5x15 Swampers, carbs, assorted body parts, 3 sets of doors, two hard tops, jump seats, front seats, custom roll bar, two sets of drum axles and more.

I never got the parts. I went to get them and they were not in the condition that the seller described or showed in pictures.
Also, the tires were 12.5' not 10.5". I wasted 4 hours...boo.

I never got the parts. I went to get them and they were not in the condition that the seller described or showed in pictures.
Also, the tires were 12.5' not 10.5". I wasted 4 hours...boo.

I spoke with the guy and he was supposed to send be pictures and didn't so I never followed up. Glad I didn't waste my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom