||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to be making my own grill and headlight bezel and stuff for my minitruck. I'm thinking FJ40 round headlights.

If anyone has busted/rusted or otherwise free 40 headlights and mounting bits, I'd love to take them off your hands Sunday.

Dave,

I'll take them off your hands if they were round and the tread depth is reasonable.

I'll bring a pile of cash Sunday.

I mean, I'll hide a grand in Nate's truck. Anyone looking to mug, go for that guy.

Yeah.

BTW, has anyone else noticed how easy he is to mug?

anybody want a almost new 62 series driverside front fender for $25 before it goes to scrap?

Hey, that's cool, I realized I'm a jackass, and those were probably for 16 inch rims and I've only 15s.

I was hoping cheap street tires meant buying another set of wheels and mud tires.

Meh, looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

my 3 mtr's listed above are now $500 great tires will list them on ebay shortly

not at that price.

Looking for a used Hub flange and dustcap for a 1997 FZJ80 front axle.

They are parts #6 and #17 in this image.

080D3.gif

I'll buy them new if I have to but thought someone might have them that could bring them to the meeting sunday.

thanks,
Dave

Hey Sporin, give me a call at White River Toyota, that are rather cheap. Ask for Tim in Parts.
Thay could be here this weekend.

Last edited:
Hey Sporin, give me a call at White River Toyota, that are rather cheap. Ask for Tim in Parts.
Thay could be here this weekend.

Hey Rustedframe. It looks like you work in parts at White River Toyota. Do you guys give a 25% discount like we get at some other dealers to YT members?

for sale slightly used 4:88 gears for 7.5 ifs diff.

Great gears. Couldn't say a bad thing about them. Being Yukon gears they are a bit noisy, but they got me all the way through wombass pass in both directions last year. Lane was there he can testify!
ifs1.jpg
ifs2.jpg
ifs3.jpg

Small blemishes in the tooth pattern:
ifs4.jpg
ifs5.jpg
ifs6.jpg

Comes with everything you need for reassembly!

Asking to barter of equal value. Maybe a small child, or possibly the land rights to olympus mons. Whatchya got?
ifs7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom