||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5 Buckshot Mudders 275/85/R15 on Outlaw 1 rims, Nishiki road bike F/S

I'm selling some stuff off to do some rahab and body work to my 4runner and pay some bills.

5 Buckshot Mudders 275/85/R15. Four of them on AR outlaw I rims, about 40%-50% tread, the spare is on a pretty rusted out steel rim with plenty of tread 80%-90%. The four go up to Lincoln's chin on a penny, the spare covers his head. Recently balanced, pretty even wear. I can take better pics if you're interested, these are from August. $250.

0710081646-1.jpg

0710081643-1.jpg

I'm also selling my bike, which I took all the extra parts and weight off of and converted into a single speed city bike. It's a large frame, standover height about 62cm, ideal for someone 6' or taller. It's a Nishiki steel lugged frame (late 80s?), rebuilt headset, regreased sealed bearings, new handlebars, brake lines, replaced lever and calipers/pads. The rear wheel is a 700c sun-rim with a single speed free gear, bulletproof chain, shimano cranks which I also built onto the bike. It looks and rides great, perfect for city riding, might just need new tires after a while. Asking $250.

1124081225.jpg

1124081226.jpg

1124081228.jpg

Yeah I'll build that one up next, once I piece together the parts after a couple months and destroy a couple other bikes.

And yes Nate does like men.

selling your tires huh well i think you might need the bike then kyle :flipoff2:

jack you bring tears to my eyes lol
and yes he likes men ...old chinese men

About the bike!

I'm sure it's too small for me but if you can tell me what the measurement is in centimeters from the center of the bottom bracket spindle up the seat tube to the center of the TT-ST lug as well as the TT length, I'll bet I can find a buyer for you no problem. maybe even get you a little more for it.

Other helpful info would be...

Bar width
Stem length
crank length
chainring sizes
saddle brand/model

Also mfr's on all parts too.

William

jack you bring tears to my eyes lol
and yes he likes men ...old chinese men

Man you gotta stop referring yourself in the third person. And im sure that if you were insinuating that your into jack, let me assure you, even besides the fact that Jackie is flaming like a super nova, hes got standards and your ugly hobbit ass just doesn't have a chance Nate.
:D

Alright guys, stop hitting on each other, we've all got better standards than that... except for maybe Nat.

BIKE IS SOLD. Will thanks for offering help selling it, it took a few weeks to get rid of before I posted it here, my tape measure's gone awol so I couldn't get those measurements anyway.

Tires are still for sale.

BIKE IS SOLD. Will thanks for offering help selling it, it took a few weeks to get rid of before I posted it here, my tape measure's gone awol so I couldn't get those measurements anyway.

Tires are still for sale.

No problem, I'm always willing to help out if I can. Hope you move the tires soon as well.

William

88 FJ62 front end parts needed.

Does anyone have the front end parts for a 88' FJ62 I was in a collision this morning.

looking for:

front bumper,
variance,
right side fender
right side light housing
hood

i was going to take a ride/and or contact crusierparts.net but was checking to see if any member here had some stuff

many thanks,
Thommy

Kina has parts, has a website around here somewhere.

id go with kina for parts. if you get any money back from insurance you may want to consider going with an arb bumper:D

Parts for Sale

Hi Guys,

I know someone in VT who wants to sell off some newer parts of his older cruiser, so that he can bring it back to very early 60's vintage.

He's got the following for sale from FJ40...

A nice '78 complete windshield (glass wipers frame) $575

'78 Trans/t case $550

'78 complete Rear axle $150

1962 PTO Gearbox, plus drive shaft...not new, but the gearboxes have been seen selling on ebay for around $250, so say $550 with the drive shaft???

There are also some '78 front seats, and '72 jump seats, but they could use some covers.

This stuff is currently on the older Cruiser, and all works, so PM me with what you might be interested in, and I'll go between to see if I could help.

PS...did I mention that it would help me also...I want to buy the old cruiser, but too much trouble for me to keep the newer parts listed above on it...I want to restore this one as well, so selling this stuff off would really help.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that your prices are a little high. I have a tranny and tcase combo that I would let go for $50

Like I said, just trying to help someone.

If you guys think they are hi, then just send me a PM with an offer, and I'll see what he says...no harm in asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom