||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82cruiser
Looking for a good motor for a friend's '95 80 series.

Thanks!

I saw this on CL, maybe you can just the take motor then part the rest? Unfortunately unlocked.

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser

Thanks for the link Impreza.

Originally posted by landtank
What is wrong with the original motor?

Not exactly sure at this point, but is related to the head. The 80 is at Wally's now so we'll know soon. Apparently, a dealer in VT had it for a while and could not fix it. It was overheating and started blowing smoke, which is why he took it in. Probably HG or cracked head. Dealer replaced the lower rad hose which promptly blew off 2 miles after he left the dealership, and they didn't know what was causing it.

Hopefully you're right. I got all this second hand and something was said about "ugly engine noises", whatever that means. The fact that the dealer had no idea what was wrong is puzzling.

Hopefully you're right. I got all this second hand and something was said about "ugly engine noises", whatever that means. The fact that the dealer had no idea what was wrong is puzzling.

Dealers are pretty clueless.

Nat went back to the dealer where we got that red 80 from and talked with the service guy. Seems after two mechanics and a third master mechanic who logged in 8 hours of trouble shooting, they determined the truck unrepairable.

Two hours of our time produced a repaired, perfectly running 80.

A few parts I don't need

I'm trying to clean up a bit so the following needs to go, make an offer if you aren't happy with the asking pric. This stuff is located at my place in Orange, NH or in storage in Tinmouth, VT.
Complete bust very rusty FJ60 rear axle out of an 87, $50
Front axle shafts from 87 FJ60 $20
3rd member from front of 87 FJ60, $30
Drivers side rear door from an white 85 FJ60, one scratch that has surface rust, this rig was from CO/UT so good shape, $50
4:11 course spline 3rd member from 74ish FJ40, $50

I can get pics of this stuff, pm or email with any questions.

Last edited:
I have a 60 series PS pump and a 40 series aluminum radiator I'd like to sell.

Also still have that pile of split rims.

Just remembered I have a brand new gray front PVC mat for a 60 series.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know here as well, I'm selling tires too. 31" BFGs, on rare Toyota 4Runner alloy rims. # of them in really good shape, one has a bit more wear on it, but still good. Throwing in a 4Runner steel wheel with a Yokohama that needs a patch or replacement all together. Asking $300 for the whole enchalada, will talk. Email me privately through the ih8mud site or on Yankee Toys page and I can send pics and contact info. Tires near Boston, must be picked up.

3 315 goodyear mtr's for sale

I bought these for my fj62 but never got it geared low enough or got the 4th tire.
2 tires have 500 miles on them used only on the trailer you see in the pic's and the other was used as a spare and has zero miles on it. so they are pretty much new. I paid $280 a tire but i will sell them to a mudder for $200 a peice.
If I don't have any takers I will put them on craigslist tomorrow for a little more . and I don't want to sell them separately or ship.
SOLD!!!!
mtr01.jpg
mtr02.jpg
mtr03.jpg

Last edited:
one more all tires are unmounted and ready to put on your own rims
mtr04.jpg

I need inner and outter rockers for a 40. Mainly the door channel. I have a 3/4 tub that Im attaching to my cowl but the rockers were cut in the middle. Dont really want to dish out 300+ just for rockers.

I need inner and outter rockers for a 40. Mainly the door channel. I have a 3/4 tub that Im attaching to my cowl but the rockers were cut in the middle. Dont really want to dish out 300+ just for rockers.

Bet Kina could cut some off and send them to you

FJ25's - You Pick

25 For Sale - Again

Rather see it stay local, open to trades...........

I'll say it.............this for sale thread is, well..................cumbersome. :)

I have a Coleman 20 Gallon 5 Horse Oilless Compressor for sale. $125. No issues with this compressor its served me well for several years and it has plenty of power to run air tools. I just upgraded to a 60 gallon 220v unit as I want to run a sandblaster. Free delievery to the Spring Meeting.

I am looking for two AISIN hub faces...just the outer rings, but will take the centers too if you have them. I bought a set off the board but the inner tabs ended up being broken. If I can find a set locally, the board member will square it up for me.

Anyway...please send me a PM if you have some spare hub faces for sale. I just need two.

I am looking for 2 tires for my trailer. 33's or 35's anybody have some and going to the meeting? (for 15" rims)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom