Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (63 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is technically my hard top since I never sold it or gave it to anybody.
I lost it in the interstate near the South Carolina, North Carolina birder about 10 years ago. The guy selling it bought it from the guy that found it around 6 years ago.

it still has my stickers on it. Haha

I'm going to be parting out a '73 FJ40 soon. Will take pics of the parts and add prices as I check conditions. Posting here before the classifieds forum and Craigslist. Not interested in shipping larger parts. Listing parts that will be for sale. Feel free to ask about other parts.

Hard top
Front doors
Hood
Fender aprons
Windshield frame
Bucket seats
Jump seats
Rear heater
Drivetrain
Frame/suspension/axles

image.jpeg

I have an extra 80 Series AC idle tensioner bearing , Nachi brand. Bought 2 by mistake and not storing this for 235k miles until I need another. $8 in charlotte, otherwise returning it
View attachment 2344321
Neat little tool. Well worth the measly $8. Every 80 owner should own one. I love mine. Somebody should snatch this up!

EDIT: For some reason I thought this was the belt tension click tool. Regardless, the idler bearing is a standard 80 to-do item. Glad JohnVee grabbed it.

Last edited:
I have an extra 80 Series AC idle tensioner bearing , Nachi brand. Bought 2 by mistake and not storing this for 235k miles until I need another. $8 in charlotte, otherwise returning it
View attachment 2344321
I guess I'll store it. Call you on Friday.

I'm going to be parting out a '73 FJ40 soon. Will take pics of the parts and add prices as I check conditions. Posting here before the classifieds forum and Craigslist. Not interested in shipping larger parts. Listing parts that will be for sale. Feel free to ask about other parts.

Hard top
Front doors
Hood
Fender aprons
Windshield frame
Bucket seats
Jump seats
Rear heater
Drivetrain
Frame/suspension/axles

View attachment 2344386
How much for the boob headlights?:grinpimp:

Complete mid 70's LC diff for sale (course spline pinion). I've kept it as a spare, but looking to free up some storage space.

$75 O.B.O. Local pickup in the Charlotte area.
unnamed (11).jpg

FJ-40 open carriers (one front and one back). Free to a good home or headed to recycling.

Local pickup in the Charlotte area.

unnamed (12).jpg

Two FJ-40 diff casings (one drilled for an ARB air line). Both blasted and painted with POR.

Free to a good home or off to recycling. Local pickup in the Charlotte area.

unnamed (14).jpg

BesTop half doors for FJ40 for sale. Great condition. Could use a good cleaning. I don't have the strike plates, but I'm sure they're still available. Handles function smoothly.

Located in Roxboro, NC (27574)

$150

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
1973 FJ40 jump seats. Frames appear to be in great condition. Upholstery is useable. Seats need to be cleaned.

$500 for the pair

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

1968 FJ40 rear driver side jump seat. Frame appears to be in good condition. Upholstery is decent. Needs to be cleaned.

$250

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom