Official FJ photochop thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks cool, unfortunately it is/was slotted under the Escape size and pricewise, possibly uni-body, and would use the same "seamless" automatic 4wd as the Escape, instead of real 4wd. It is cool but seems they were thinking of targeting my wife's Honda Element, not a Xterra or Liberty. I think Ford has been pretty silent on it for a while now... I think it may have turned into this?? At least tht was the first thing I thought, the first time I saw the CYNus
pg_syn_3.jpg

firetruck41 said:
It looks cool, unfortunately it is/was slotted under the Escape size and pricewise, possibly uni-body, and would use the same "seamless" automatic 4wd as the Escape, instead of real 4wd. It is cool but seems they were thinking of targeting my wife's Honda Element, not a Xterra or Liberty. I think Ford has been pretty silent on it for a while now... I think it may have turned into this?? At least tht was the first thing I thought, the first time I saw the CYNus
pg_syn_3.jpg

Whoa! That's a whole lotta ugly...I think I'm blind!

Thats the light armored version , yes ? ;)

I like swanks in post # 136. But the only thing that think really needs to be fixed is the line of the rear wheel well. It is way too dramatic on the down slope. It needs to be a 45* or 50* angle not 85 or 90*.

Dude that Ford thing looks like a bling-bling Wells Fargo money transfer truck...

Man, you guys have some mad photoshop skilz...seriously I'm impressed, wow, wish I had 1/10 of the ability you guys have!! :cheers:

My old man has owned several Fords. That's his brand. All of them have equalled Found On Road Dead, I couldn't imagine trying offroading in one of those. I've been working him over on Toyota quality and engineering for a while, I've almost got him there once his current ford dies.

I took swank's latest and made a couple of changes:

With the changed roofline, I made the top line of the rear window match that of the rest of the vehicle.

I also took usm's suggestion and changed the slope of the rear wheel well.
newest.jpg

TJDIV said:
I'd buy the 4 door "LV" version. Blue and White of course.

Hell...just toss it on a 4 runner Chassis and build the damn thing already....
I like that one too. What does LV stand for anyway? Long Vheelbase (german accent of course)? Long Version?

Those 2 Ford pics are of different rigs -- different concept vehicles. The first one's the Bronco...don't recall the name of the 2nd one, but it had tons of bling...including a flat screen monitor incorporated into the rear hatch.

i believe LV stands for low velocity :D

Gumby said:
The window looks a lot better, but the rear wheel well doesn't match up with the front now and looks out of place.

Who's gettin' paid when the production version looks like 'Mud's instead of Toyota's. :D

lefhand vehicle? :D

Gumby said:
The window looks a lot better, but the rear wheel well doesn't match up with the front now and looks out of place.

Maybee copy the front half of the rear fender, then mirror it and paste.

chuglife said:
that's the new bronco, correct? i like that

You wouldn't like it if you looked at it in person. It is an Escape with a cool design. It even had plastic skidplates!

I grew up with Broncos. I have owned 3. That "thing" is no old-school Bronco. The report on the FJ Cruiser makes it sound like Toyota is at least trying to make a decent vehicle. Ford gave up a long time ago (1979 to be exact).

This thread needs to be bumped 'cause it rocks so hard. Go back to the beginning of the thread and check out our work. We rule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom