Official FJ photochop thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

While you're chopping there, see what you can do about those fugly wheelwells! What happened to good old round ones?

I agree, change the wheel wells, and incorperate original FJ40 hard top side windows somehow..

Is it just me, or does it seem like no matter how many times the FJC is photochopped it still appears... well..... Hideous??

VehiculousFJ said:
I agree, change the wheel wells, and incorperate original FJ40 hard top side windows somehow..

Is it just me, or does it seem like no matter how many times the FJC is photochopped it still appears... well..... Hideous??

I agree. I've been trying to like it, really trying. I want to like it. The specs are good, I just can't warm up to the looks. The silver one in another thread looked pretty good but still I having a hard time with it. This chop looked pretty good.

attachment.php

that solid dark forest green is by far my favorite. i thought orange would look good, but the green is crisp.

i really like the LWB versions i've seen, but sadly i think that toyota would say "buy a Land Cruiser or a 4runner" instead. if they did offer a 4door, i'd strongly consider trading my 07 in for it. as for the paint schemes, the colors are desireable, and i think the shoulder line white should be an option, but honestly, i dont care what color it is as long as it can wheel, which means getting rid of the stock crappy AT's and make it easier for us to get a lift from the dealer, i want it as an option like rubber floormats.

I'd buy the 4 door "LV" version. Blue and White of course.

Hell...just toss it on a 4 runner Chassis and build the damn thing already....

why do that? i'd just keep the same Parado underpinnings it currently has and re-stretch them :D

attachment.php

Can I order one up in dune beige (1 tone) with rear sliding windows and the 4.7L V8 please.

Yessir, that'd get me.
Sure would.
Calling the bank now for pre-approval, lemme know when it's built.
If I can get dealer installed OME lift, bars, bumpers and winch, I'll spring for that too.

Damn talk about reviving an OLD thread... :D

Funny thing... Looked back through some of the chopped pics and there are REAL FJC's that look like that!

Funny thing... Looked back through some of the chopped pics and there are REAL FJC's that look like that!

yeh :D Yooper posted a couple pics from here and I ended up going through the thread.

figured it deserved a bump :D

I thought the same thing... some are even more outrageous...

Wish more of the original picts survived... great thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom