Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks, any one lurking? I had some friends drop out last min, if anyone would like to throw them a couple of bucks, they want to keep their shirts and grab bag.......let me know so we can make the switch.

Lex
there was one on FB or Instagram who expressed interest thru a comment on a photo... If it happens, I need that person's name and email address and the name of the individual whose spot he is taking.

Nobody EVER remembers to bring the stuff to make Mickey Bombs. I’m betting no one remembers this time either !!

I
Nobody EVER remembers to bring the stuff to make Mickey Bombs. I’m betting no one remembers this time either !!
It's on my list and they are bundled with the raffle prizes on the garage floor.

Do these rides typically get pretty rowdy at night?

Updated forecast.
5FC2149A-BE78-4C71-929B-D7F407285012.png

Do these rides typically get pretty rowdy at night?

No, there are pockets who stay up later than others, but it's not a gong show.
I do recommend earplugs, as a matter of course, especially if you go to sllep early or sleep late.

We also need a set of heavy welding gloves to please the bottle.

I actually have a much revered "vessel" that Felix was using a couple of Fall Crawls ago. Someone's very small camping cooking pot if I recall.

We had to make a new vessel because the vessel carrier never comes out to play. :flipoff2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom