Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to let others shoot if we bring some cash for ammo? Personally I would love to shoot but don't have any guns currently. :frown:

I got no problem with that

@LowDown no real plan for trailers. The road all the way in kinda sucks. Windee, slightly narrow, and bumpy. You should be ok. I’ve seen longer rigs make it.

I may need some help installing this awning tomorrow... if anyone has tools to grind out 2 bolt holes that would make it easier. This cheap Chinese awning doesn't use the same size brackets as ARB. I also have to buy bolts because they didn't put them in the box.

I may need some help installing this awning tomorrow... if anyone has tools to grind out 2 bolt holes that would make it easier. This cheap Chinese awning doesn't use the same size brackets as ARB. I also have to buy bolts because they didn't put them in the box.
I plan on bringing some cordless tools including a grinder, drill, and impact gun.

Better late than never...

D37552B0-EC24-4A60-9DFA-6FD4142075DA.jpeg

For those of us getting there today. Ch 1 when we get there?

Do you all typically bring fire wood or cut on site at Gore? I have some old apple I'm bringing but can also toss my chain saw in the truck if we'll need it.

Do you all typically bring fire wood or cut on site at Gore? I have some old apple I'm bringing but can also toss my chain saw in the truck if we'll need it.
Bring some

Lift, lockers, 37s?

Just starting my cut and turn now lol.

In reality just dialing a few things in at the carb, checking my knuckle studs, topping off fluids, and seeing if I broke anything critical at Rausch creek a couple weeks ago (aside from my quarter panel). Turns out I mashed my U-bolt plates pretty good but I can still confirm 3 out of 4 of my ubolt nuts are tight. The other two are now one with the mounting plate so I doubt they’re going anywhere...

So far so good - next up is finding where the hell I put all my camping gear. I really planned ahead for this.

Family stuff came up for this weekend. Ill need to miss out on Fall Crawl as a result. Give 'em hell out there.

If anyone is wrenching the next few weekends let me know and I'll lend a hand in the NOVA/DMV/Manassas area. I'll look forward to seeing pictures and stories from you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom