OEM rain gutter? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Perusing through the usual parts suppliers and came across this. Is this really an OEM rain gutter for $115??

1707352306684.png

This is true of the Canadian version as well

:oops: dang, should have checked the shipping! I've ordered from TPD a couple times, and it's been pretty seamless. Although, I have noticed their shipping costs are relatively high. I wonder if one could order through their local Toyota parts dealership, since it seems to be a toyota part, circumvent the high shipping. Anyway, was surprised to see it available, might be worth checking out.

:oops: dang, should have checked the shipping! I've ordered from TPD a couple times, and it's been pretty seamless. Although, I have noticed their shipping costs are relatively high. I wonder if one could order through their local Toyota parts dealership, since it seems to be a toyota part, circumvent the high shipping. Anyway, was surprised to see it available, might be worth checking out.
Prices at different Toyota dealers can be surprisingly different. I’ve had nothing but good experiences from Longo Toyota here in Southern California. They seem to have competitive prices and ship anywhere. Plus they always pick up the phone for questions, etc.
I’m sure there are other good dealers people use as well.

A word of caution about TPD: On occasion, they have been known to show availability, only after payment and a prolonged wait do you then learn that it is NLA.
This has been my experience with them. I won't waste the time looking on that site after multiple tries with them showing parts in stock/ available.

Interesting.... can it fit on the 77-80 model?
I’m sure it would be doable. I put a ‘77 gutter on my ‘74, and now have an ‘81 hardtop on it. I’ve seen no difference in the gutters. I’m sure there are no differences that couldn’t easily be overcome… if there are any.

If I could get one for that price, I’d buy one and store it in my garage for a rainy day. It’s not a matter of if I’ll need to repair/replace my gutter… it’s when. :grinpimp:

Although for the shipping price, I’ll just patch mine… that’s nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom