Parting Out (NoVa) 1988 and 1989 FJ62 Parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For some reason wasnt receiving updates from this thread sorry..

Hey there, I'm interested in a passenger side mirror, a center console (if not cracked and in ok condition, gray), fuse box cover (gray), and a AM/FM tape deck if in working order. Im in Denver, CO 80206

Only have the center console in good shape $80 shipped

Looking for hood support springs

$50 shipped

Alternator bracket/tensioner to 97443?

$40 shipped

Looking for the following:

FJ60 / FJ62 clam shell (steering column) dark grey.

FJ62 steering wheel dark grey

*FJ62 glove box door lock and glove box door stop)

*FJ62 CEL light insert (mounts to back of dash surround.

*FJ62 Center vent Air duct (connects HVAC unit to center dash vents) for 62 dash swap.

Shipped to 98270

Thanks

Dave

FJ60 / FJ62 clam shell (steering column) dark grey. $20

FJ62 steering wheel dark grey $50

*FJ62 glove box door lock and glove box door stop) $40

*FJ62 CEL light insert (mounts to back of dash surround. $10

*FJ62 Center vent Air duct (connects HVAC unit to center dash vents) for 62 dash swap. $15

Shipped to 98270 $35

Any chance you have the OEM front door speaker grills still? I'm looking for the gray colored ones, let me know.

Let me look

Do you happen to have the fuel pump bracket off one of those 62's? If so how much are you looking for it shipped to TX 78228. Thanks.

$50 shipped

Do you have a grey fuse box cover? If so how much would you want shipped to 84653?
not available sorry

Good morning - condition of the power antenna on the 62? If working (i.e. the antenna is not bent and still operable) shipping to 97813? thank you

Frank, any chance the gray seat belts (front) are in good shape? If so how much shipped to 78070. Don't need the receivers as I believe someone already asked about them. Thanks, Jim

Frank, any chance the gray seat belts (front) are in good shape? If so how much shipped to 78070. Don't need the receivers as I believe someone already asked about them. Thanks, Jim

I may have a set from the red 62.

Thanks. What about center console? Looking for a brown one in good shape. Thanks!

$110 shipped.

IMG_5147.JPG
IMG_5149.JPG
IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5151.JPG

Looking for a gray 62 steering wheel with a cover that does not slip or twist- if that exists.

Would you be willing to sell just the lid to the console and the mounting brackets?

No sorry I would only sell the hole console.

Looking for a gray 62 steering wheel with a cover that does not slip or twist- if that exists.

Nope they both twist sorry. But in great shape

ac amp available?

should be in the area underneath the climate controls and above the shifter, I can email you a pic of where it is on the 60 cause I think it's the same spot

Do you have a working blinker/headlight assembly switch from the steering wheel?

Looking for the antenna grommet that attaches to the front fender and the driver side blinker assembly. 98027

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom