Noob questions: what are these things? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all! Not new to mud (previous FJ62, GX470, and 4th gen runner owner) but new to the 200 series forum. Excited to be here!
Just picked up a 2011 LX570 w/160k on the clock. Bought it sight unseen from a dealer across the country with very little service records. I know, im stupid/insane!

Truck made it to me and its only week 2 but everything seems great and im pretty happy! Starting to work on baselining using this awesome thread.

Had a few dumb questions- just stuff i couldnt find easily in the sub. Mostly trying to figure out where to find little missing things but dont know what they are called.

One, does anyone know what this weird shaped plug thing is? In the third row cubby?
F87B044C-20D7-4CCE-AAB3-58C9E59E335A.jpeg

Second, does anyone know the part number for the rear cargo net hook is? I am missing one. This thing:
AAE32C65-1DE5-46EB-A45C-13EF6628B6F4.jpeg

2a: my truck came with 2 rear cargo nets but it seems like i just have the space for one to go across the width of the back. Any reason i would have 2? PO maybe just had an extra for some reason i guess.

3: what are these things on the bottom of my 3rd row seats and does anyone know where i can get another plastic cover that im missing?

E5912556-A001-4705-9351-7ECE869E757B.jpeg

Four- anyone know what went in here? This is insode the tailgate storage. I have the tools on the otherside (they look like they have never been opened).
3FF93C19-B4CC-48F0-ADD6-A13129879F99.jpeg

Lastly, anyone have a part number for this hitch cover?
155A15BF-D061-460A-8AA1-D89666B16FC7.jpeg

Thanks in advance friends!

2F28D677-E4F5-45A6-84F8-C9FA36324C14.jpeg

Almost forgot the new to me truck pic tax.

1- temp sensor for third row
2 - third row anchor point covers for flat deck trunk
3 - only two styles of net, one is the free net basket like you have and the other is a zipper pouch basket that attaches at the same spot (maybe others idk)
4 - nothing goes there

I have stuff open let me see part numbers for the toggle latch hook and cover plate in beige... give me a sec

4 - optional first aid kit (over seas)

1- temp sensor for third row
2 - third row anchor point covers for flat deck trunk
3 - only two styles of net, one is the free net basket like you have and the other is a zipper pouch basket that attaches at the same spot (maybe others idk)
4 - nothing goes there

I have stuff open let me see part numbers for the toggle latch hook and cover plate in beige... give me a sec
Hell yeah. Thank you!

Hook should be: 64725-60020-A3
Cover plate should be : 72918-60021-A2

Im not positive on the cover plate though. The diagrams are a bit wild.

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 5.22.44 PM.png

never seen that, happen to have a part number? it would be a cool thing to have.

I have never seen them for sale. They look similar to this one but are thinner.
You may want to find a pouch that fits and build your own.
I use that area for tools.

Example

Last edited:
Pictures I have seen show emergency road reflectors in the left tailgate with the first aid kit going in the small pocket behind the jack storage panel.
This is correct.

Road markers are required in the EU but not in USA. My friend ordered the Road Marker kit for my 570 and it fits in there with the same plastic case that the tire kit on the right has, even with detents for the straps.

The first aid kit fits in the back right side pocket with the bottle jack. It goes in the pouch.

First Aid Kit

---

Ok I looked for 10 minute and I can't find the Road Flares....I know they are hard to source but still....

Check out LED safety flares. Much more effective, very bright. Take up less room too. Many are sturdy enough that you can actually drive over them and not be damaged.

I prefer the ones with CR123 batteries instead of rechargeables. I replace the batteries every year on my birthday so they are always fresh.

+1 on those pouches!

Pictures I have seen show emergency road reflectors in the left tailgate with the first aid kit going in the small pocket behind the jack storage panel.

FYI
I have a small squarish first aid kit in my jack storage panel.

I have never seen them for sale. They look similar to this one but are thinner.
You may want to find a pouch that fits and build your own.
I use that area for tools.

Example
Definitely going to put together something that works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom