New Mexico Pig Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'll be there from 6/16-21 and then head to NM. Any chance you might want/need to drive to Pagosa during that time? We could meet at the Pagosa Brewery one afternoon/evening??? I've got a reunion on 6/19 on the family ranch in the Weminuche and lots of fly fishing plans during the days.
I'll keep those dates with me and see what I can do. If anything I might be in NM as you're heading south. Will you be driving through ABQ?

My son just sent this to me. Not a pig, but It would still get the same reaction:).

IMG-3465.jpeg

Almost had a running and mostly complete LV as a straight across trade for the non-running but complete '76 Pig I raided for a few pieces and then flipped. Deal went south the morning of the swap when the other party's uncle took it instead. Just as well...I'd have been buried even deeper in Cruiser bills. But they are my absolute favorite of all the wagons.

Land Cruiser 6 025.jpg

Yeah. Might have to double the $5k budget. I’d even gone as far as locating a complete body shell within a days drive. Would have been a fun but expensive project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom