For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Need help please. I'm considering a 2019 LC with 2K miles. It has an Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2" suspension system and BF Goodrich All Terrain KO II 305/65r18. The seller claims the cost for the lift and tires was approximately $5,700.

First, what would be considered a fair price/good buy for this truck? I'm taking into consideration that a new 2020 can be purchased from Eric Sarjeant in Indiana at very little over invoice (thanks to this site for that tip).

I'm not very familiar with the ins and outs of mods and am not planning on taking this off road. It would be my every day ride. I just really like the look of a slight lift with a bit more stout tires. Having said that, I do have concerns about any issues the lift could cause, in addition to how that could affect the warranty.

Is this a quality lift? What things do I need to think about and what questions should I ask?

Any thoughts on the mods and the price would be very much appreciated. I'm grateful to have a resource like this to go to before such a large purchase.

Thanks in advance!

Did you end up buying this rig?

Pics or it didn't happen

Will this work?

thumbnail_IMG_4270.jpg

Anyone know how the Heritage edition prices are holding? Are dealers getting full MSRP for them these days? High demand?

Same on this 2009. I know it's a MN car. Curious what people think dealer's rock bottom price is. NADA rough trade is $17.5k for the mileage. No special options.

Hey folks, here is a 2010 LX with under 70k miles they are asking for 34,500. What is a decent price for this truck? It’s a one owner and looks clean. Thank you. https://www.pohankalexuschantilly.com/auto/used-2010-lexus-lx-570-chantilly-va/42290901/
Looks like they've lowered it recently to $32,900.

If you go by NADA it's about right ...but Black Book and KBB have it closer to $28000 which in my experience, looking at a bunch of these is unusual for them to be that far off.

After months of looking at everything from 2006/2007 100 series trucks to a brand new 200 series, and everything in between, I finally pulled the trigger. Weighing the pros and cons of the LC vs. the LX, older vs. newer, this color combination vs. that one, the right truck came along at the right time.

The result: 2015 LX, 34k miles, one-owner, luxury package, mint condition, serviced every 5k mikes at Lexus (same dealer where it had been purchased new), 2 years remaining on factory warranty, starfire pearl/black, Texas truck, purchased CPO from original Lexus dealer. — $50,400.

Thanks to this fantastic community for all of the great information and help. Cheers!

Some great prices here recently.

I wanted to put in a quick word of thanks and recommendation for @Eric Sarjeant at Ed Martin Toyota. I recently bought my 3rd vehicle from him, thousands less than I could do locally. Long distance sale and it was shipped to my door very reasonably. Through no fault of Eric's or the dealership, the vehicle had an oddball electrical gremlin that needed to be chased down by my local dealer. Eric was immediately responsive. He went out of his way to be helpful and reassure me that he would absolutely make it right, no matter what it took. Similarly, he bent over backwards to help when I spent 5 hours at the local DMV yesterday trying to get the long distance purchase titled and registered. As before, entirely a problem with my local DMV incompetence, but Eric went out of his way to make sure everything was correct from his end.

That type of service is almost non-existent anymore, and I wanted to recognize it and let you all know. By far the best price available, but also the best dealer service I have ever experienced. You really get more than you pay for. Buy with confidence. Thanks Eric

Drove a real nice 2016 LX570 @ ~50k miles. Very clean including undercarriage, everything functions great including AHC, was purchased L/Certified previously. I like everything about it but the ridiculous 21" wheels. It has sat at a non-Lexus dealer for a while so they want to get rid of it. They're asking $59,000. It's more or less in line with the various valuation tools we have access to but curious what the real world thinks. I almost think buyers should get a discount for having to swap out to 20" or smaller rims. There's just nothing AT or Mud/Snow available in the tire world at 21"!

I wanted to put in a quick word of thanks and recommendation for @Eric Sarjeant at Ed Martin Toyota. I recently bought my 3rd vehicle from him, thousands less than I could do locally. Long distance sale and it was shipped to my door very reasonably. Through no fault of Eric's or the dealership, the vehicle had an oddball electrical gremlin that needed to be chased down by my local dealer. Eric was immediately responsive. He went out of his way to be helpful and reassure me that he would absolutely make it right, no matter what it took. Similarly, he bent over backwards to help when I spent 5 hours at the local DMV yesterday trying to get the long distance purchase titled and registered. As before, entirely a problem with my local DMV incompetence, but Eric went out of his way to make sure everything was correct from his end.

That type of service is almost non-existent anymore, and I wanted to recognize it and let you all know. By far the best price available, but also the best dealer service I have ever experienced. You really get more than you pay for. Buy with confidence. Thanks Eric

What was the purchase price?

Not sure I got as good of a deal as @LeRoy Cordova :) - sweet rig Leroy - but after 6 weeks of scouring the market, I purchased a black on black 2017 LC with 650 miles for $65k. Basically a brand new LC, with the original warranty - it was only triggered in July so more than 2.5 years left on the 3 year plan. Still on the fence as to whether I should by the 100k extended. Would appreciate any current 200 series owners as to issues they have encountered that might justify the additional $3k spend.

I may be putting my 2006 100 up for sale in January...though not quite sure I can part with it. If I can convince my wife to sell her 2011 Land Rover (fingers crossed), we may be a two Cruiser family :clap: This group will be the first to know if I am going to sell - it is in great shape with only 201k on the clock.

Thanks for the insight and advice here, and contributions to this forum in general!

Is the internet price equal to the out-the-door price? The 2014 they have now looks tastey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom