For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I have seen that one online, is it new? Seems like a smokin’ deal and my favorite color combo!!

Found a new 2019 Blue Onyx/Terra for 71k @ Team Toyota in OH. Thinking about jumping on that deal but it almost seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
I have seen that one online, is it new? Seems like a smokin’ deal and my favorite color combo!!

It's a dealer demo with 10K miles from a rust belt state. Not really a killer deal.

Ebay listing , seems solid for a 19 model. I'm about 45 minutes away if anyone needs me to take a peak.

eBay item number:

Hi guys,
If you guys come across a good place to find a white LC (or may be silver) used (2016+) or new, please drop me a PM.
Theres got to be deals out there.....thanks for any help

Here's a data point from today. A rare no-reserve auction on a 2016 LC on eBay. (assuming this was not a scam listing)

Spoiler: $48,700 (not the most popular color, 27.7k miles, Oregon)

Here's a data point from today. A rare no-reserve auction on a 2016 LC on eBay. (assuming this was not a scam listing)

Spoiler: $48,700 (not the most popular color, 27.7k miles, Oregon)

Double spoiler: The auction is likely a scam! If you Google that VIN, you find that 200 sitting on a dealer lot in OR for $61k. If you call the dealer, they claim to have no knowledge of an eBay auction and that they don't use to eBay.

The eBay seller has no other cars for sale, has no activity for at least the last 6 months, and seemingly has no seller feedback, only buyer feedback. I'd wager someone's account was hacked and the hacker posted a fictions auction in hopes of scamming someone out of thousands of dollars.

Thanks for the follow-up - I can't say I'm terribly surprised. Lets hope the "winner" doesn't wire any funds. There is another current scam on Chicago craigslist -

***** TO BE CLEAR - THIS CRAIGSLIST LINK IS TO A SCAMMER ********

2017 Blizzard Pearl White with 39k miles. Certified pre-owned (lease return) for 57k. Dealership even put on new Michelin LTX tires. Looks and smells brand new. I think I scored a great deal??
That’s a great deal. Good find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom