For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Found a 2013 LX570 w/ 33K miles, they are asking $42k. They said they have service records from there mechanic (no show on Lexus' website). It's in a very Ritzy part of Southern California. Are they asking to much?

Not unreasonable. More 2013s are showing up sub 40K, but that is really low miles. So if it is accident free, good condition and well maintained it may be a great price.

That's a good price, $42K is NADA trade-in value for a 2013 w/ only 33K miles. NADA Retail is $46K
Especially if it's a true SoCal car. Those miles are so dang low it's amazing. Low miles and socal makes it harder to value.

Long time lurker and 80 owner looking to upgrade to 200.

A 2015 LC with 58k miles just came up ( VIN: JTMHY7AJ9F4029218 )
It was at a dealer (https://www.auto.com/cars/toyota-land_cruiser-base-2015-jtmhy7aj9f4029218) but they couldn't sell and it's going on auction tomorrow.

Carfax is clean. Two years in NY, then two years in KY. Limited service history form Toyota.

What would be a good range to bid?
Thanks!

Why on earth would anyone pay that much when a similar mileage LX570 can readily be had for $35k?

Why on earth would anyone pay that much when a similar mileage LX570 can readily be had for $35k?

I have not seen a 2015 LX570 with 58k miles listed under $40k in south east. Even for 2013-2014 I haven’t seen one with 60k miles at the 35k price point.

I have not seen a 2015 LX570 with 58k miles listed under $40k in south east. Even for 2013-2014 I haven’t seen one with 60k miles at the 35k price point.

I'm test-driving a 2011 with 49k miles today in the SF Bay Area (inflated prices). Asking price is $37k. Not sure whether 2015 vs 2011 makes any kind of difference, to me it doesn't.

I'm test-driving a 2011 with 49k miles today in the SF Bay Area (inflated prices). Asking price is $37k. Not sure whether 2015 vs 2011 makes any kind of difference, to me it doesn't.

Lol of course years make a difference. There were a few changes made to the exterior and interior from 2011 to 2015. So whether it makes a difference to you (or not) doesn't really weigh into NADA or KBB values because objectively it does.

Send some links to a ~58k mile 2015 LX570 for $35k and you'll crash the server hosting it. You might be able to get an early 08-09 LX with those miles for a somewhat close to $35k, but no way for a 13+ LX570.

Picked up a white 2009 LX, 110k miles, one owner and every service done at lexus. 25k

Got my new to me 2014 LX 570 Black with Tan Leather, 59k miles, for $42,500 in February. Originally bought in upstate South Carolina and lived there its whole life, immaculate condition, with the rear headphones still in the plastic.

Got my new to me 2014 LX 570 Black with Tan Leather, 59k miles, for $42,500 in February. Originally bought in upstate South Carolina and lived there its whole life, immaculate condition, with the rear headphones still in the plastic.

It also has the Adaptive Cruise Control, a lifesaver on long road trips.

Found a 2013 LX570 w/ 33K miles, they are asking $42k. They said they have service records from there mechanic (no show on Lexus' website). It's in a very Ritzy part of Southern California. Are they asking to much?

Did you buy it?

Hi All. Newbie here. About to pull the trigger on a 2008 LX570. It's going to Lexus for a PPI on Friday. Price is $25k including delivery of 250 miles. Mileage is 122k. Silver with charcoal gray interior. Looks to be in great shape but of course I'm eagerly awaiting the PPI report. Thoughts on price? Seemed fair based on my research but I would love second opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom