LV list (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ken, I figured you would notice this addition. I just checked into the LV asylum...thanks for saving me a room.

From the breadcrumb trails, the vehicle came out of Idaho, was on Ebay in late 2013, and then resided in Atlanta for a few years. It was then put on Craigslist and I was able to work out a deal with the owner. No drive train, no seats, so there is ALOT of work ahead of me. Some paint stripping was started...hence the beautiful look it has now. Plan is for a 2f/4speed combo and updated axles, all of which have been acquired from the great cruiser family on the east coast ( thanks to @fj40Matt, @dsprenk ). I consider it a privilege to own this piece of LC history and look forward to bring it back to its former glory.
Will probably start a build thread in the near future for the amusement of the 45 club. :popcorn:

Another day 1 photo.

032.JPG

great pics!

Pocket door used for a new cluster, cool

Just washed up from Texas! Just got her unloaded here at midnight and I've been crawling all over her. Will assess what she is in the morning. Had to share. Pretty excited.
IMG_2579.PNG

Chopped! What were they thinking? What are your plans for it?

Floors look decent. What are your plans for it? Any parts available?

No I'm not parting out. I have actually been buying more parts for it. This will become a decent Resto mod. With ac and possibly an automatic. :(

hi, could you please edit the first-page listing to show me as the new owner of

64 15488 :clap: oh and its now living in Dubai

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom