SOLD Lots of Free Stuff - You Pay Shipping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
I was given a small truckload of stuff from a long time cruiser owner for free and so instead of trying to make a buck on this stuff, I thought I would pay-it-forward and offer it up to MUD guys for FREE, all I ask is that you pay shipping.

I will be shipping using the smallest USPS Flat Rate Service that the item(s) will fit into, or if one dimension is over 12" in length, it will go FedEx. Please do not ask how much shipping is to wherever you are, this stuff is FREE, and one of the benefits of FREE is that I do not have to clean up parts, take a bunch of pictures, answer a bunch of questions and check shipping costs.

In fact, if you need any of these services, they will not be FREE. My real job pays me $200/hour, so if you need any of these services mentioned above, be expecting to pay that rate for them.

I don't mean to sound like an A$$HOLE but keep in mind this stuff is FREE. You either need it or you don't.

Items will be on a first come, first serve basis on this post only. I will not be checking to see if any PM's came in 10 seconds before someone posted on this thread. Hope all of this stuff finds a home. I will be adding to this post with some of my stuff that has been sitting around for too long as well so, keep checking back.

...and here we go...Happy Hunting

If you find one short jump seat in that pile of stuff that's been laying around too long, let me know. :)

I was given a small truckload of stuff from a long time cruiser owner for free and so instead of trying to make a buck on this stuff, I thought I would pay-it-forward and offer it up to MUD guys for FREE, all I ask is that you pay shipping.

I will be shipping using the smallest USPS Flat Rate Service that the item(s) will fit into, or if one dimension is over 12" in length, it will go FedEx. Please do not ask how much shipping is to wherever you are, this stuff is FREE, and one of the benefits of FREE is that I do not have to clean up parts, take a bunch of pictures, answer a bunch of questions and check shipping costs.

In fact, if you need any of these services, they will not be FREE. My real job pays me $200/hour, so if you need any of these services mentioned above, be expecting to pay that rate for them.

I don't mean to sound like an A$$HOLE but keep in mind this stuff is FREE. You either need it or you don't.

Items will be on a first come, first serve basis on this post only. I will not be checking to see if any PM's came in 10 seconds before someone posted on this thread. Hope all of this stuff finds a home. I will be adding to this post with some of my stuff that has been sitting around for too long as well so, keep checking back.

...and here we go...Happy Hunting

Nice move of the Day!

I'll take the defroster vents if still available

Old signal switch, shifter guides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom