Logan's Run 2026, September 24-27th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Threads
55
Messages
1,146
Location
CLT, NC
It's that time of the year again already! Logan's Run registration is now open here. REGISTER NOW!

More info is available at the link, but expect more of the same fun at UWharrie group camp, trails, a raffle and all of the good times we're used to.

Tentative cutoff date for registration to guarantee food is 9/17 but just register now so you don't need to worry about it.

Hope to see y'all there! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here to DM me.
 
Last edited:
I'll be there Friday morning I believe
 
Signups are still happening but this thread has been awfully quiet, who is coming? Sound off!
I’m registered. I will head up sometime Friday. I have tickets for the Canes’ exhibition game in Greensboro Thursday night. 🏒
 
Registered ! Will be up mid day on Thursday! Are Tshirts gonna be available this year? I haven’t seen any on the Reef Monkey site or any info… I wasn’t sure if I had missed them! Can’t wait to see everyone!
 
I’ll be there Thursday afternoon.

Reminder to all: We do have the entirety of Group Camp again this year. Just stay off of the grass field on the left as you drive in, the one that contains the bath house. See y’all soon!
 
I will be there Friday with Max
 
I'll be there Friday morning I believe
Hey all! I ran into @GLTHFJ60 last night, and he informed me about the upcoming Logan's Run. I'm hoping to move some things around on Saturday to come up for one night with my son. Regardless, I'm happy to report that I re-upped my ONSC membership which lapsed almost 10 years ago and looking forward to meeting folks at a club event in the near future. -Tom P. from Durham
 
Last edited:
We are coming with our 86 LJ70 and 1990 VW Westy Syncro AHU. Looking forward to meeting some other members! Question - is registration for Saturday's dinner automatic with event registration?
 
We are coming with our 86 LJ70 and 1990 VW Westy Syncro AHU. Looking forward to meeting some other members! Question - is registration for Saturday's dinner automatic with event registration?
Yes, dinner is included with reg. See you there
 
Hey all! I ran into @GLTHFJ60 last night, and he informed me about the upcoming Logan's Run. I'm hoping to move some things around on Saturday to come up for one night with my son. Regardless, I'm happy to report that I re-upped my ONSC membership which lapsed almost 10 years ago and looking forward to meeting folks at a club event in the near future. -Tom P. from Durham

HELL YEAH!
 
Back
Top Bottom