Logan's Run 2026, September 24-27th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Incredible event! Thank you for putting together.

Rich and Liz killed it in the red 70.

1000024410.webp


1000024398.webp


IMG_2220.webp


IMG_2216.webp


IMG_2212.webp
 
This was my first event with the club and the first time getting our 80 off pavement. My son and I both had the absolute best time with everyone! You were all so kind and welcoming and we can't wait for more events. Super stoked to be a part of such a cool club and thanks to all for coordinating and running the weekend!

Image (81).webp
Image (82).webp
Image (83).webp
 
Oooh, almost forgot. Anyone who has random stickers they don't want, taking up space, bring them! I need to finish sticker bombing the motel
Left you a couple little stickers....
Not the greatest video quality, but decent for a GoPro-4.

That little drop was gnarly with the wall on the right... Del took the bypass, understandibly a bit agressive for a first time out with any truck.. Did you all make it out with no damage on the right side?
 
That little drop was gnarly with the wall on the right... Del took the bypass, understandibly a bit agressive for a first time out with any truck.. Did you all make it out with no damage on the right side?
Yup we all made it out unscathed. In Our group we had the black fj40, Sean in the red ‘85 4Runner, Gray? In the 91/92 LC, and myself in the lx450. Going down it was a lot easier than trying to go up that’s for sure…trying to go up it last year threw me into the wall giving me my first dents 🤣 . I’ll probably take the bypass going up in the future, at least until I finish my sliders.
 
What a wonderful Logan’s Run!!
Thanks to the ONSC BOD for really working their butts off and giving us great weather, great food, great raffle, and a great venue for LR. So many memories were made in group camp this year. Thanks to all that came out and I hope you felt the joy Lydia and I felt while at the event.
Hope to see you at the Christmas party. :santa:
 
Thanks to the ONSC BOD. JOHNV and the rest of the crew, amazing job gentlemen. You all did a hell of a job running another flawless event.
Hopefully the Christmas party lands on one of my weekends off and I get to see you all again.

Good to see everyone.
 
On behalf of our BOD, I'd like to thank everyone who made it out to Logan's Run 2026. Extra special thanks go to all the first timers in attendance! I hope the friendliness and generosity of our members made a positive impact on you.

Feel free to reach out to me via PM here on MUD if there is anything you want or need to discuss about the event. Hosting events is an exercise in compromise and they're constantly evolving but I like to think we've gotten to this point by listening to our members.

And if you did not come to the event, just know that you missed absolutely perfect weather for camping (shorts & T's for day and light jackets & fire pits at night!) along with what seems to have been the smoothest event in recent memory! Logan definitely held overwatch and hooked us up with a win this year!

--John
 
Back
Top Bottom