Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matt, you can have the brackets off of my truck. Going to be making a rear bumper one of these day...

2002 100 series at auction in Philadelphia on 8/18

Public Auction Sale: CAR AUCTIONS ! COME & BID! - Philadelphia,, PA

Looks decent from the one photo.

fi37.cgi

@brian or @Crusha or anyone else with a parts truck ... I'm looking for a spare transfer case. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know how much and location. Needs to fit a 97 FZJ80.

@brian or @Crusha or anyone else with a parts truck ... I'm looking for a spare transfer case. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know how much and location. Needs to fit a 97 FZJ80.

Ill be tearing apart a ’94 in a few weeks, but I think the T-case is different for 95-97. If not, we can make a deal.

Ill be tearing apart a ’94 in a few weeks, but I think the T-case is different for 95-97. If not, we can make a deal.

i knws the transmission is, not sure about the tcase.

The sad reality of parting with my 100 series (2000 lx470) is beginning to sink in. I haven’t been driving her, we’ve recently purchased a 200, and my wife won’t let me keep it to turn it into an expedition rig. I’ve owned since 75k miles and have cared for it with an open wallet. It’s got an ARB bumper/winch and slee’s step sliders. The underside of this truck has some surface rust but still just surface rust. The truck is close to 213k miles...

Good:
Within the last year or so, new Toyota pads/rotors, valve cover gaskets, Napa Gold monstrous AGM battery/all new military connectors/terminals, new 33” Duratracs, AC service, new Toyota rear control arms, shock bushings, starter, interior is clean and everything works great. I have every service record since I’ve owned the truck, along with most of the service records from Lexus when I bought it. The factory hydraulic suspension works perfect and the truck rides awesome! I replaced the front accumulators a couple of years ago and upgraded to the 100 king springs. I’ve been pretty militant with fluid changes and have done my own oil changes with Mobile1 and the Napa Gold filters. Probably lots more I’m forgetting...

Bad: I’m deciding if I should do another timing belt/water pump, as it should be done (again) within the next 10k miles. I’ve also noticed a very slight drip from the steering rack, so I will assume that will need done within the next year or so as well. As typical, there is also some rust on the back hatch as well.

This truck has faithfully carried our family to more than 40 US states, from -25 degrees on a family ski trip to Maine, a blizzard through Colorado on i70, to 115 degrees in Nashville in August, always getting us home with no drama. As such, I’d LOVE to see it go to a local mudder, so I’m posting it here first. I haven’t really thought about a firm price yet, as I’m not sure about the next round of repairs. If you are in the market for a 100 series, PM me and let’s talk!

5FCB381B-7E05-458F-9FBB-471BA7C6C336.png

063B0A77-AAB1-42DE-B9FF-3243FCBC7C5E.jpeg

CCD2237D-5799-4BF8-828B-F07BB9A8255F.jpeg

Last edited:
In an effort to get the Silver 4runner lifted and set up for some extra weight in the rear, I'm looking to install a set of 8.5 wrap LC80 front coils. I am not too sure what the 8.5 wrap coils came from if it was a certain edition Land Cruiser or the LX450. Any help will be much appreciated, and local would be awesome as well.

In an effort to get the Silver 4runner lifted and set up for some extra weight in the rear, I'm looking to install a set of 8.5 wrap LC80 front coils. I am not too sure what the 8.5 wrap coils came from if it was a certain edition Land Cruiser or the LX450. Any help will be much appreciated, and local would be awesome as well.

I believe @Cass007 is looking to lift his 80 in the near future, unsure if he’d want to part with his factory coils or if they are what you need.

I believe @Cass007 is looking to lift his 80 in the near future, unsure if he’d want to part with his factory coils or if they are what you need.

Thanks for the heads up I'm not sure either, I haven't been able to find and solid info on which vehicle had 8.5 wrap coils, normally they are just 8 wrap, and some 9 wrap which is too much lift even with weight.

I have a few pair of FJ80 coil springs here, one set from a 97 80 series the other set from my 1990 HDJ81. All have color codes on them. Figure out what you want and let me know I might be able to help.

You are welcome to my stockers as well if they are what you need. The last piece of the Dobi lift should clear customs on 8/25 and be to me within a week after that. Then I just need to find time to make the appointment to get things installed.

@brian and @Crusha - I spoke to Onur and he says the 93-94 transfer cases are good to go with my 97 setup, so let me know if you have spares you want to part with.

@shmukster and @Cass007 inwill.let you both know I've been out of touch with what I need when lifting a 3rd gen 4Runner (finding my memory isn't what it used to be) I'm actually looking for 8 wrap coils not 8.5, I think I added the .5 because the coils that everyone normally gets and which I have in the brown truck are 7.5. Once I figure out the color code I will let you know.

The sad reality of parting with my 100 series (2000 lx470) is beginning to sink in. I haven’t been driving her, we’ve recently purchased a 200, and my wife won’t let me keep it to turn it into an expedition rig.

Weak. Tell her it's worth next to nothing to anyone but you. Or start asking 30k for it and when it dosent sell you can say you tried.

Rob what're the details on the 200?

We are starting your neighbors deck in a few weeks I'll come check it out!

Sounds great, Ben... picked up the silver 200 (13 lx570) on a whim... one owner/Dr out of the DC area with 75k miles. Spent a few minutes on the phone with him on a Wednesday, threw him a lowball offer, he was sick of trying to sell it and it was in my garage on Friday

Rob what're the details on the 200?

We are starting your neighbors deck in a few weeks I'll come check it out!

Great idea, Andy... how long you been married, bro? I recently checked the 20 year box and I’d like 20 more!

Weak. Tell her it's worth next to nothing to anyone but you. Or start asking 30k for it and when it dosent sell you can say you tried.

So from some research done by others on the 4Runner forums:

21" Blue Pink White 9.25 wraps
21" Grey Orange White 9.25 wraps

20.25" Blue Yellow White 8.75 wraps-one of these is a confirmed LX450

19.5" Green Yellow White 8.25 wraps-one of these is a confirmed LX450

19.5" Purple Green White 8 wraps

19.25" Double Purple Dark Blue White 8 wraps

My first choice would be the Coils I have listed in Green.
Second being the coils I have in Red.
Last choice which I think would make me way too tall is the coils in blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom