Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So from some research done by others on the 4Runner forums:

21" Blue Pink White 9.25 wraps
21" Grey Orange White 9.25 wraps

20.25" Blue Yellow White 8.75 wraps-one of these is a confirmed LX450

19.5" Green Yellow White 8.25 wraps-one of these is a confirmed LX450

19.5" Purple Green White 8 wraps

19.25" Double Purple Dark Blue White 8 wraps

My first choice would be the Coils I have listed in Green.
Second being the coils I have in Red.
Last choice which I think would make me way too tall is the coils in blue.
Avi, not trying to chase you out of the for sale thread, but it may be useful and fun for you to start a thread on this rebirth of a runner, something to refer back to as your memory continues to fade :flipoff2:

I should add that we have a don't ask don't tell policy that goes both ways. It works very well for us.

Avi, not trying to chase you out of the for sale thread, but it may be useful and fun for you to start a thread on this rebirth of a runner, something to refer back to as your memory continues to fade :flipoff2:

Yeah, that's next on the list :hillbilly:
I never expected to build another, I appreciate the help :)

I'm looking for a wheel center of my 80. One left the house when the brakes overheated...

If anyone is interested a guy up where I live in Langhorne, PA needs to get rid of his 1995 T100 4wd, 5 speed. The truck has frame rust on the driverside so it would have to be towed. Let me know and I can contact the owner.

Rich

20180825_094208.jpg

20180825_094156.jpg

20180825_094140.jpg

I’m going to mark this girl as sold....

but I have a feeling I’ll see her around very soon!

The sad reality of parting with my 100 series (2000 lx470) is beginning to sink in. I haven’t been driving her, we’ve recently purchased a 200, and my wife won’t let me keep it to turn it into an expedition rig. I’ve owned since 75k miles and have cared for it with an open wallet. It’s got an ARB bumper/winch and slee’s step sliders. The underside of this truck has some surface rust but still just surface rust. The truck is close to 213k miles...

Good:
Within the last year or so, new Toyota pads/rotors, valve cover gaskets, Napa Gold monstrous AGM battery/all new military connectors/terminals, new 33” Duratracs, AC service, new Toyota rear control arms, shock bushings, starter, interior is clean and everything works great. I have every service record since I’ve owned the truck, along with most of the service records from Lexus when I bought it. The factory hydraulic suspension works perfect and the truck rides awesome! I replaced the front accumulators a couple of years ago and upgraded to the 100 king springs. I’ve been pretty militant with fluid changes and have done my own oil changes with Mobile1 and the Napa Gold filters. Probably lots more I’m forgetting...

Bad: I’m deciding if I should do another timing belt/water pump, as it should be done (again) within the next 10k miles. I’ve also noticed a very slight drip from the steering rack, so I will assume that will need done within the next year or so as well. As typical, there is also some rust on the back hatch as well.

This truck has faithfully carried our family to more than 40 US states, from -25 degrees on a family ski trip to Maine, a blizzard through Colorado on i70, to 115 degrees in Nashville in August, always getting us home with no drama. As such, I’d LOVE to see it go to a local mudder, so I’m posting it here first. I haven’t really thought about a firm price yet, as I’m not sure about the next round of repairs. If you are in the market for a 100 series, PM me and let’s talk!

View attachment 1771738

View attachment 1771739

View attachment 1771741

I’m in the hunt for this pto cover for a 1980 FJ40. If someone has one please let me know and I’ll purchase ASAP. I may even pick it up myself depending on your location.

View attachment 1787903

Is an 1980 the same as an early 3 speed? I have a 4speed transfer case just have distinguish it from the 3 speeds I have.

Is an 1980 the same as an early 3 speed? I have a 4speed transfer case just have distinguish it from the 3 speeds I have.
I think 1980 is when they broke in the split case TC. Is this for your SM465 40?

Hey, it comes with a wench to keep you occupied when you're not wheeling.

Hey, it comes with a wench to keep you occupied when you're not wheeling.
open end or box?
those open ones always slip off the nut to easy/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom