Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stopped on the side of the road he see this out near Aston.
Paint looks good.
Little rusty underneath,
140000mi,
$9500
IMG_20180717_170234.jpg
IMG_20180717_170333.jpg

IMG_20180717_170413.jpg
IMG_20180717_170224.jpg
IMG_20180717_170242.jpg

Bruce ... Brian has an 80 he is parting out as well, but Crusha is much closer to you.

I already got Bruce hooked up. :steer:

WTB: Fan from a 95-97 80. I'm in the West Chester, PA area...anybody parting out?

Are you sure ‘93/94 are different? If not I’m pretty sure I have one from a ‘94.

I still have a set of 18" tundra steel wheels and a set of 18" 200-series alloys I'd like to get rid of.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Are you sure ‘93/94 are different? If not I’m pretty sure I have one from a ‘94.

They are probably the same... I'm traveling this week and next. If you can hold onto it for me I'll meet up with you when I get back.

They are probably the same... I'm traveling this week and next. If you can hold onto it for me I'll meet up with you when I get back.

PM me when you return. It’s not going anywhere

I have set of TRD Ivan Stewart wheels that I am reposting with Bridgestone Tires. I ended removing the plastidip paint and this was underneath the paint. Call me at 856-264-3966 if interested.

20180720_134802.jpg

20180720_134810.jpg

Free FJ40 Transfer case housing in Malvern, PA for anyone that wants it. Internals are junk as you can see. Wanted to see if anyone could use it or just wanted to throw it on a shelf. Tired of it sitting on mine.
tranny case 1.jpg
tranny case 2.jpg
tranny case 3.jpg

FJ40 4 speed tranny. I got it several years ago from a Mud member (@Splangy), but I never ran it. Doesn't look like much on the outside, but internals look awesome. Just needs to be cleaned up. I'm not sure if it is a H41 or H42, but maybe someone can chime in. Looking to get $250, but open it offers it that isn't market. Located in Malvern, PA.

4 speed 1 v2.jpg
4 speed 1.jpg
4 speed 2.jpg
4 speed 3.jpg
4 speed 4.jpg

Last edited:
couple more pics

4 speed 5.jpg
4 speed 6.jpg

Hi Brian. I don't remember it being a rebuild, but it's been 4 or 5 years since I picked it up. It's been stored inside the whole time I've owned it.

Pit Bull tires 50% off through the 23rd. Use code Goodbye50. For example, a set of 4 37x12.50x15 Radial Rockers is ~$1,060 delivered.

Awesome Gary!

I have a later model grill, hood, headlights and turn signals (the '01-'04 body style). I think the core support is different though - but I have the correct core support for it.

You can have them if you can use them - the chrome on the grill is pitted, the headlights are faded but I am sure could polish up.

I watch Craigslist for Tacoma stuff. Bumpers are VERY hard to come by. I think there was one on there in the last week. Not sure if it is still there.

Call me if interested. I need to look at them again because it has been a year now and I don't remember the exact condition....

20170726_191700.jpg

20170610_140322.jpg

100 Series: Looking for an original 5 spoke alloy 16" wheel to match the factory wheels on my '01 100 Series. The spare is so corroded from being under the truck all these years that it won't hold a bead. Anybody have a decent one available for sale?

Gary

I have the center grill out of my 99 Tacoma sitting in the garage if your interested.

Andy I will be in touch. Gotta see if I can use those later parts.

Also looking for a set of brake backing plates from the rear axle of a 93+ FJ80 cruiser and the dust shields from the front axle of a cruiser same years. Anybody?

Last edited:
Andy I will be in touch. Gotta see if I can use those later parts.

Also looking for a set of brake backing plates from the rear axle of a 93+ FJ80 cruiser and the dust shields from the front axle of a cruiser same years. Anybody?

I have a few sets of loose axles with the shields/plates, the fronts may need some straightening. All yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom