LIVE from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sorry to see you guys are gettin snowed on too. I'm just up in salt lake and it's comin down pretty good here.

More Pictures! More Videos!!!!!! if I'm going to live vicariously through you guys down there posting on this thread I need more visual stimuli.

Big thank you to everyone. Woody for the excellent AAA support, Proffits crew for bringing me a new bearing, Randy for the axle, Slee for the shade, Ray for the parts running, Gary for the moral support, and every one else! Cruise Moab is great this year as always.

Big thank you to everyone. Woody for the excellent AAA support, Proffits crew for bringing me a new bearing, Randy for the axle, Slee for the shade, Ray for the parts running, Gary for the moral support, and every one else! Cruise Moab is great this year as always.

Be even greater if you posted something on your own club web site! ;p

!@#$!@#$

;)

attachment.php

Kula has 'stalled' our Pritchett run today...weather is clearing, and neither of us wanted to run windshieldless rigs into town...should be some good pics tonite tho!

Wow! Awesome. Looks like y'all have a chance of snow through the whole weekend. Cool. Has to make for some awesome pictures. Saturday weather looks great. Partly sunny.

Wish I could be there.

Pics. We need more pics!

HEy guys,

I just got a call from Steve at Moab 4x4 with someone that needs a rear axle shaft for an 80 series. They just replaced mine, so I have both rears in hand. We're already to Rifle, CO, so the question is is anyone heading West on I-70 to the event today or Moab in general? If so, give me a call, so we can get this guy back on the road: 602-568-3944. It sure sucks to break midway through a big event like that...

Chris

there were a few breakage stories today....front longside inner on an 80-series, 100-series CV, and more...

I ran Pritchett....sleet and hail on the drive out (with no windshield) and sleet/hail for the first 1/4 of the run...uugh...

5 rigs, and a great time tho...
DSC_0648.jpg
DSC_0661.jpg
DSC_0667.jpg

Vendor nite tonight....GREAT showing from Vendors as close as Grand Junction and Moab to as far away as New Jersey and Georgia!
DSC_0784.jpg
DSC_0789.jpg
DSC_0796.jpg

Thanks for the pics, woody! Hope you guys are having a nice time! I'm wrenching on my '40 this evening.

:)

A few from yesterday on Poison Spider and today on Gold Bar Rim and one of me wheeling my dad's 4runner. thx dad
CM10 294.jpg
CM10 398.jpg
CM10 403.jpg

:popcorn: entertain me, I need more!

:cheers: to the guys wasting their evening away on uploading pictures though. you're helping everyone at home get through this weekend.

hijack/
Heres what porcupine rim looked like when I ran it a few weeks ago and the second one is the best part of porcupine rim, the single track :flipoff2:
endhijack/

MORE PICTURES!
14124_419379753474_556983474_5295309_2924450_n.jpg
14124_419379888474_556983474_5295322_3644605_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom