Little 25 treasures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd be in for 3

There is another decal on top of the regulator, is that one do-able also?

Foil is doable. If we go with some high quality custom vinyl it is sooo much less costly. Especially because I know this is going to be a small order.

Still there after 50+ years. I think that is cool. If you look close, you can see the guide under the radiator too.

I have a fistful of those NOS brackets. ;)

Did he ever get those dualamatic hub stickers done?

You can find them on eBay right now. I need a set, too!

I would also be in for one of those VR decals. I have an NOS reg, but it was made later and doesn't have the right decal.

not 25 but still cool...

NOS L1046 lens

IMG_4038[1].jpg
IMG_5660.JPG
IMG_5666.JPG
IMG_5668[1].jpg

Last edited:
Here are some of the early FJ40 stuff of my Dad's.

We did our own repairs on the Toyota, so when the dealer went out of business, the owner offered us the shop tools for rebuilding transmissions and engines.
L1030164.jpg

OEM small tail light lens. Door stops and master cylinders.
L1030161.jpg

L1030160.jpg

I have the bumperetts and the trailer light plug also. We used a pin hitch, so we took this stuff off right from the get go. The pintle hook and eyes are repainted but the step and trailer light plug bracket isn't.
L1030143.jpg

I have the bumperetts and the trailer light plug also. We used a pin hitch, so we took this stuff off right from the get go. The pintle hook and eyes are repainted but the step and trailer light plug bracket isn't.
L1030143.jpg

I have a couple of questions. First how wide is the rear step? Second how is your 62 set up? Barn doors or tailgate? Here is one I mocked up t use on my 62 soft top tub which is barn doors. This is the wide rear step. Not sure when the narrower one started. Had to use the narrower one from 68-73 because the reflectors on the back. 74 and later was different because it shared the bolt holes with the bumperettes.

018.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom