Let's See Your Toyota Expedition Build... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tahoe City Sunset
3822305078_8643d1d0b2_b.jpg

Altaville, Ca Sun-MoonRise..
3821488725_21de9f36e9_b.jpg

*Looking back at this pic now it should've shown me how smoky Lake Tahoe was for the first part of our trip..*Notice the smoke on the horizon line?
3822290008_83f33a6222_b.jpg

South of Perth
Pic 3. Big tree grows little tree
IMG_6147.jpg
IMG_6197.jpg
IMG_6155.jpg

80 & Bushwakka family tent
80 Calendar Shot-rs.jpg
Bear valley fire.jpg

some great looking builds! more more!

:flipoff2: Land Cruisers, WTF. I gotta get us some 4Runners and Trucks in here again or what? :D

tlcruiserman said:
YEah right I just posted the only expedition Tundra I know of and that is a P/U so what are talking about. :p

Mike>Shane=Pwnt? :lol: Yet you bumped your Troopy build, so I inadvertently accomplished something today? :hillbilly:

Bigger question here is will the same methodology work w/ Oleg?

I'm curious who's gonna be able to go, or already has plans for this year's SNT..if I could go I it would be nice to have a little camp of our own(?).
Then there's the whole Outdor Expo coverage stuff to hope for..

I am honestly glad this thread's taken off as well as it has. :D

MANUCHAO - Love your pics and blog. Sounds like an awesome trip. That's about what I want to set up my 80 for.

Arcata huh, wrete-it-up, get 'er dun sun! As for the pic, Oregon Dunes maybe? :hillbilly:

We do not really live in Arcata anymore, we live wherever the Landcruiser is parked :D....

The dunes in the pic are actually White Sands National Monument, New Mexico (no off-roading allowed).

I sure enjoy seeing other people doing fun journeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom