Let's See Your Toyota Expedition Build... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a little weekend trip into SE Oklahoma.
aaaClayton%20OK%20July%202007%20088.JPG

Damn fine looking rig Jodo:cheers:. I know this is the "picture only" thread. Do you have more info & pictures on your truck somewhere?

Thanks,

Ran[/QUOTe LX450 047.jpg

I don't really have any more build pics on here yet mostly because I just finished it. I have a lot of pics and am waiting for my CDL so I can actually take this poser out (part time kit... no CDL = poser).
LX450 047.jpg

2004 Tacoma

3.4l/TRD Supercharger/Safari Snorkel - Dual Odyssey metal jacket batteries with National Luna intelligent solenoid and in-cab control kit - Yaesu 2M/Cobra CB - Front Runner Bakkie Rack & ARB Simpson III Roof Top Tent - Old Man Emu suspension - ARB front winchbar/XD9000 winch - All-Pro customized rear bar with integral 2" receiver - Rear frame gussets, lined bed underneath and inside, lined rocker panels - Custom sliders - Helton Hot Water/Shower system using heater dash controls for temperature control.
Fall_Exploit (137) (Medium).jpg

87 FJ60, 235K, BDS Lift, 33 BFG's on steelies, CampLab Tent/awning, ARB front bumper, SROR rear bumper, Homemade RR, H55 Tranny with rebuild T-case, Engel Fridge, Pelican Case storage system.......Currently installing ARB Lockers front and rear, complete brake rebuild, new belts and hoses...........trying to get it put back together for a Sept. trip to Colorado!!!

Good luck on your build!

BritKLR
2008 Colorado Trip 064.jpg
2008 Colorado Trip 119.jpg
2008 Colorado Trip 134.jpg

Almost finished with the build...
CIMG3364.jpg
Big Bear 4x4 007.jpg

dude, someone snuck up in the night and painted your rocks blue. weird.

Ok, I have to ask the big question about RTT's. Love the idea but is it a big pain in the a#$ to pee in the middle of the night? Does the ladder hurt your bare feet? How about a collapsable stair to the front bumper then the ground. You know like the ones for campers. (just thinking out loud)

Jodo

rtt aren't any big deal for taking a leak: either kneel and fire away, or use a nalgene bottle.

yes, the ladders are a little rough on bare feet. sorta. but nothing to whine about.

all in all, you would be hard pressed to come up with a comfier solution for camping near your vehicle. They ain't cheap, but they are fantastic.

87 FJ60, 235K, BDS Lift, 33 BFG's on steelies, CampLab Tent/awning, ARB front bumper, SROR rear bumper, Homemade RR, H55 Tranny with rebuild T-case, Engel Fridge, Pelican Case storage system.......Currently installing ARB Lockers front and rear, complete brake rebuild, new belts and hoses...........trying to get it put back together for a Sept. trip to Colorado!!!

Good luck on your build!

BritKLR
Nice cruiser. Do you remember what lake that is in your last picture?
Thanks,
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom