LED bulbs in Depo housings (1 Viewer)

Luke111

Supporting Vendor
Off topic but you and I had the same idea for keeping our 80’s cooler in the summer

22AF7258-D149-40CE-A729-952C7DFC8A13.jpeg

lumbee1

Native American
Why doesn't the h4 9003 pop up on Auxito's website under Land cruisers? Only 9005...?

Off topic but you and I had the same idea for keeping our 80’s cooler in the summer

View attachment 2581113
Yeap! I got tired of burning my arms on the roof when strapping items to the roof rack. I painted mine a few years ago in the rain with minimal prep and it shows. This year I plan on scratching it down and spray painting with a gloss white.

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Supporting Vendor
I know some of the higher end LED's are adjustable but I haven't experienced a set to date that work in a reflector without blinding on coming traffic. I hope you find the proper setup. Have you considered retrofitting an HID projector in the DEPO housing? It's a simple retrofit and the output in outstanding.

Lou

View attachment 2466875

View attachment 2466876

Holy hell. You can’t post a picture like that, and not tell us how you did that, or what part numbers you used. That is incredible.

Luke111

Supporting Vendor
There are quite a few threads on retrofitting HID projectors...

I have leds in the stock housing with Slee harness, I don’t remember the leds I used off hand but f someone wants the info I’ll post. Light output is awsome

enox

SILVER Star
www.amazon.com/AUXITO-Headlight-9000Lumens-Extremely-Conversion/dp/B07DGTTTKN
As with most companies with rapid technology refresh, they don't update their own sites quick enough.

I misread your response. The 9005 is the bulb for the original headlight housing. The H4 low / H1 high is for the Depo housing.
View attachment 2580604
Thanks for doing this research! Just to clarify this is the winner?

...Now they don't seem to have the h1 in the same LED? I've got a pair of depos on the way, trying to order the correct bulbs.

I too have a big dislike for any bluish tinted light..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom